OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ he lives in WI. I'm gonna go out on a hunch and say johnson creek. since they're always getting good stuff. i may be wrong though.

Angel wasnt the one that got the 23s from the outlet... it was in the pick up thread that someone posted that he found his size + a size 15 (he didnt cop) for60 bucks. dude didnt specify where he got them from tho.

Masterhammy23....FTL has some dumb policy like that...call the 800# on the back of the receipt and tell them that...they might send you a form to return it tothem...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ he lives in WI. I'm gonna go out on a hunch and say johnson creek. since they're always getting good stuff. i may be wrong though.

Angel wasnt the one that got the 23s from the outlet... it was in the pick up thread that someone posted that he found his size + a size 15 (he didnt cop) for 60 bucks. dude didnt specify where he got them from tho.
yea i was talking about the Chicagos in the pick-up thread. dude is located in Wisconsin. only outlet i can think of that would have gotten XX3sis Johnson creek. There are two other outlets in Wisconsin. So whoever wants a sz.15 chicago 23s, call one of the outlets in wisconsin, but try Johnson creekfirst.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I had one Footlocker employee tell me I couldn't return the DMP I Pack because of their "Final Sale" Policy, which they didn't tell me about and it says nothing about on the receipt. So I called another store that said there was no such policy and emailed customer service where I was told there was no policy. Then went to return them at the other Footlocker and they said take it back to the other mall, where the guy gave me a bunch of crap, still claiming that there was a policy. I hate buying from that footlocker, but they had the DMP Pack and the Champs didn't

I got that too on the Kobe Puppet shirt..1) Its not on the recipt, 2) They don't tell you, 3) You are a retail chain store. Footlocker pisses me off, andthe worst part is i have to drive an hour away from the ones near me to get any decent service.

Macys is having sales today on clothes and shoes. Yes, they carry Nikes.

Angel

I'm headed out to Woodbury Commons today. If there's anything worth getting I'll post it later tonight.

Masterhammy23 & Funkdoctor73 be positive and give respect 1st
When you patronize FTL & FA from now on so you get better service even buddy buddy
Becuz your fellow NTer's do appreciate all the contributions too this forum and hope yall will post more from FTL & FA

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

When you patronize FTL & FA from now on so you get better service even buddy buddy
Becuz your fellow NTer's do appreciate all the contributions too this forum and hope yall will post more from FTL & FA

I have nothing against Footlockers, just the ones around me. The employees here treat you like garbage and you honestly expect me to respect them? Like i saidearlier, I travel to the ones far away for better service and my purchases.

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

I have nothing against Footlockers, just the ones around me. The employees here treat you like garbage and you honestly expect me to respect them? Like i said earlier, I travel to the ones far away for better service and my purchases.

Angel
QFT, just cause im a kid footlocker treats me like trash, champs however is reallly nice

I'm sayin don't allow Negative / Rude FTL or FA employees ruin NTers ability 2 go in locations and p/up or keep tabs on what's goin down in da shoeworld... as a San Diego resident I benefit greatly from other regons all over the USA so Let's Continue 2 Make This Happen!

aight dudes let get back on topic and agree to associate with all employees as long as they are personable?

shoetrends.com has a size 8, 9 in the true blue 3s for 200 + shipping

For everyone complaining about getting a beat up box and oil stains on their Flightposites,SHUT UP!!!. CHEETOS, yes, CHEETOS..
9be2539e79b5cfb60cab7d9ef33dec47fe44079.jpg
442158e8b4f301b57e69d9c5148308e5fd358f4.jpg
cbf35adae0c4b5b4fc0d0279b126504b4392b12.jpg

Angel

For everyone complaining about getting a beat up box and oil stains on their Flightposites,SHUT UP!!!. CHEETOS, yes, CHEETOS..

Angel

DAMMMM.... someone got hungry...... my flightposites didnt come like this.. but as long if they shoes if all right then you got a deal

I aint mad, i just don't want anyone to complain. Shoes are dusty and covered, but i air dried them and they are fine now. I am taping the box uptoo..Shoes look good and the box is back to somewhat of a cube shape...I'm just happy to get them. Originally my sz 12 order was canceled, and went backquickly and got a 13. It was a long shot, but i got them. I can't complain

Angel

Masterhammy23....Is this the footlocker at Arden Fair??I returned my pack without any problems

I aint mad, i just don't want anyone to complain. Shoes are dusty and covered, but i air dried them and they are fine now. I am taping the box up too..Shoes look good and the box is back to somewhat of a cube shape...I'm just happy to get them. Originally my sz 12 order was canceled, and went back quickly and got a 13. It was a long shot, but i got them. I can't complain

Angel
Bro, only two people complained (me and some other dude) dont make it sound like a bunch of people were complaining.

And I was just asking if it was normal.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Bro, only two people complained (me and some other dude) dont make it sound like a bunch of people were complaining.

And I was just asking if it was normal.
I'm just joking, or attempting to be sarcastic. I genuinley love my pair, like you do too. Just making fun of the "packaging" inthe sense..Anyways, back to shoes

WSS has the white/black lebron VI low for $49.99, the 1 DMP pack is $199.99, black nubuck shoz NZ for $49.99 , black/red and black//blue AJ Phat 1 for $54.99,among other things. GO to twitter or facebook for the $15 off coupon.

re: the cheetos... that's F'ed up... i mean c'mon, how hard is it to pack an order in a professional manner? i would call and let the manager know,although it could've been the manager who was hungry...

hitting up both Katy Mills and 290 outlets tomorrow (Houston)... stay tuned.

Jackson Outlets (NJ)

cab16c33443799e8f08264c9dfda44702ca7c6a4.pjpg
37e3651b3efd43d237a19092e3cefe82b4311a15.pjpg
eff16f304d3b97ebf5c26f0c9a5879bbbd7c12ed.pjpg
cf116a3e433d94e6f2add0dc8440a79021749d22.pjpg
beb26293db4f73629a6e51f760ceee989b8bab86.pjpg
b201663e493898effd2483c1845bc35bfda6ea66.pjpg

All the Blogs keep saying these are a fall release but Ive seen them here for a while now...They just marked them down to $47.99
d3716936483397e4fae8da6bdfd5a275e0df68f5.pjpg

336123-001-1-570x427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom