Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

NR in Arden had some USA Basketball THEMED Kobe T Shirts with Black Mamba on the back.... looked iffy tho. Also had a shirt or two of KD. They had a bunch of Hyperfuse Lows and KD's from HOH as well as the France Hyperfuses and some Lebrons. It was nice, but couldn't pull myself to pull the trigger on any of them.

Anyone else in NoCal having luck with the USA stuff?

size/price of the France Hyperfuses? thanks 
grin.gif

someone told me the Tuscon oultet had Kobe v inks but i called and they act clueless so i guess they don't haven. Really want those

Originally Posted by chewy21

NR in Arden had some USA Basketball THEMED Kobe T Shirts with Black Mamba on the back.... looked iffy tho. Also had a shirt or two of KD. They had a bunch of Hyperfuse Lows and KD's from HOH as well as the France Hyperfuses and some Lebrons. It was nice, but couldn't pull myself to pull the trigger on any of them.

grin.gif
I think the size was around 12. Price was about $60-70.
[I'm answering because I saw those too]

Originally Posted by chewy21

grin.gif
They had a 11.5 and a 12, they were $51.99 I believe

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Deer Park  8/4

Only thing I saw that caught my eye was the Air Trainer 1+ 360  blue/orange/white for $99.99

Riverhead 8/5

Penny 2 Atlantics $79.99

Jordan 2010 Team Black/red for 37.97 or 47.97

Air Trainer 1+ 360  White/blue/red  $99.99

Air Flightposite  gold/black and all black for $79.99  lots of sizes

Air Jordan Spizike Infrared looks like a restock and price back up to $99.99

Air Max Sensation 2011 black/purple  Footaction Exclusive  for $47.99 good deal considering this shoe is $160.00 right now in Footaction I copped and I ll try to swap @ Footaction LOLZ.

Air Blazer HOH exclusive it looks like an eggplant color

Hashwall I saw  Air 1/2 cent Cranberry  sizes 14 and 15  for $100

Air Bakin Foamposite Boot  Cranberry for $69.99 in  sizes 14 and 15

air_flightposite_gold_3.jpg

You mean theses??

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Deer Park  8/4

Only thing I saw that caught my eye was the Air Trainer 1+ 360  blue/orange/white for $99.99

Riverhead 8/5

Penny 2 Atlantics $79.99

Jordan 2010 Team Black/red for 37.97 or 47.97

Air Trainer 1+ 360  White/blue/red  $99.99

Air Flightposite  gold/black and all black for $79.99  lots of sizes

Air Jordan Spizike Infrared looks like a restock and price back up to $99.99

Air Max Sensation 2011 black/purple  Footaction Exclusive  for $47.99 good deal considering this shoe is $160.00 right now in Footaction I copped and I ll try to swap @ Footaction LOLZ.

Air Blazer HOH exclusive it looks like an eggplant color

Hashwall I saw  Air 1/2 cent Cranberry  sizes 14 and 15  for $100

Air Bakin Foamposite Boot  Cranberry for $69.99 in  sizes 14 and 15

air_flightposite_gold_3.jpg

You mean theses??

FLIGHTPOSITE 2 NOT FLIGHTPOSITE 1

Sawgrass had nothing worth reporting but I did price match and picked up a pair of
Foamposites for $89.99 thanks for the help NikeTalk Fam (they were $119.99 on the HASH wall)

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

The cough drops are down to 89.99 at Sawgrass?

What part of "they price matched" don't you understand. The price match shouldn't be a problem tho since they had them at 89.98 a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

NR doesn't do phone orders

Yes theydo, but usually the people aren't knowledgeable about shoes. You will have to describe the shoe exactly as it looks. Also, they can check in the system with the style and color code.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

NR doesn't do phone orders

Yes theydo, but usually the people aren't knowledgeable about shoes. You will have to describe the shoe exactly as it looks. Also, they can check in the system with the style and color code.

ya exactly, shipping is like $9 or so. but sometimes they put a generic nordstrom hash barcode on them so searching thru their computer system wont really help... last yr i found a pair of size 16 ajkos, had them search the barcode throughout the country in my size and got a bunch of hits. but when i called around, the same barcode was on many diff styles of nikes, no ajkos.

Earlier this week Bend Oregon outlet had the all star Melo M7s for $41.97. Not sure what sizes they have left.

Originally Posted by RiverPhoenix

Went to the Nike outlet in new Orleans today... Here's what I found:
-4 pairs of the "3D" Kobe vi, all size 6, $59.97
-FSR of the coughdrop foams, $89.97
-FSR of flightposite II (black) $59.97
-FSR of flightposite II (zinc) $59.97
-FSR of vintage blazers (burgundy) $21.97
-FSR of vintage blazers (orange) $21.97
-FSR of air carnivore (the white black purple colorway) $59.97
-FSR Of Jordan spiz'ike boot (white black purple) $109.99
Phone number please

Got these at my local marshalls for $3 bucks a piece

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-284201/pgid-444586

I copped white/black, white/blue, white/red. Used them tonight when I balled
pimp.gif
nice padding on the bottom. It minimizes the friction between your foot and the insoles. And when you take your shoes off, these puppies can breathe great. You can feel air flowing in the arch as you walk

Gilroy CA outlets had the following:

Air PR1 FSR 59.99 All white CW
Air Carnivore FSR 64.97 Black/Green/Purple CW
KD3's diff CW's 51.97 - 59.97 FSR

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

someone told me the Tuscon Tucson oultet had Kobe v inks but i called and they act clueless so i guess they don't haven. Really want those

We've had them in the past month, I haven't been back since June however. Saw a FSR.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

someone told me the Tuscon Tucson oultet had Kobe v inks but i called and they act clueless so i guess they don't haven. Really want those

We've had them in the past month, I haven't been back since June however. Saw a FSR.

If you want the Kobe V inks, call up South Chicago. Was there this past weekend and they had em for $99.99 i think =/ Near FSR

Back
Top Bottom