OFFICIAL AUGUST 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Gloucester Premium NJ has size 10 HGG 13s and International Flight (think that’s what they’re called) 3s in the back for retail plus 20% off. Also a few other notable returns but can’t remember just what they were.

Back at The Pike in Long Beach. 30% off clothing, 30% off the clearance rack and 20% off the wall. The only things worth noting after my last trip
IMG_2939.JPG IMG_2940.JPG IMG_2941.JPG

Went to Las America’s outlet here in San Diego. Dry AF. 20% off hash but nothing interesting at all. Only noteworthy deals were BG size AJ4 Motorsports for $14 on hash but they’ll probably go quick because of price.
Noticed they had a FSR of grade school sized AJ1 Shadows for $50 though.

Anyone in the Houston area know if the Nike Clearance store in Conroe closed down?

I took a 45 min drive out there only to see the windows covered in brown paper. I was just there two weeks ago :smh:

Good looks.

Wish I could’ve read that before that drive :lol:

they had a huge sale on their last weekend of operation

that entire outlet center is closed for the most part, i've caught some gems at nike conroe cause i live nearby but thats a wrap now, hopefully they revamp

but conroe is def not where you go to see stylish people

pasadena, tx is where you wanna go now

Any updates from alpine and/or santa clarita regarding nba swingman shorts?

On teams are available..

Deciding which store to go to & save time driving

Any help would b appreciated thanks...
Just left Santa Clarita, they had swingman shorts in a few teams...home/away Clippers and Kings, Cavs away all going for $25. Blue Clippers authentic shorts in 36R going for $40

Overall, store was dry and a waste of gas. 30% off women t shirts and 20% off equipment. Nothing really worth posting

Just left Santa Clarita, they had swingman shorts in a few teams...home/away Clippers and Kings, Cavs away all going for $25. Blue Clippers authentic shorts in 36R going for $40

Overall, store was dry and a waste of gas. 30% off women t shirts and 20% off equipment. Nothing really worth posting

Thanks for the update..i would swoop up all the shorts...

Apline being stingy wn i ask wat they have...

Not sure where i should go...

that entire outlet center is closed for the most part, i've caught some gems at nike conroe cause i live nearby but thats a wrap now, hopefully they revamp

Yea I usually go to the one in Pasadena. I just gotta find the perfect time to go. I’m a size 13 and I feel like all the good shoes get swooped quick. But I have come away with some great buys tho.

pasadena, tx is where you wanna go now[/

So Conroe nike store finally closed? Last time I went was trasho6 tz l0

9FD84957-6924-4438-90AA-19A87E47CDE8.jpeg
3DBB24A3-7F30-478F-B93B-310961E0EF8B.jpeg

Nike Clearance Store - Burlington, WA

30% off on all footwear.
30% off on NBA jerseys (Portland TrailBlazers and sz 48 DWade Miami Heat), Seahawks jerseys and team sportswear.

They also had the Utah Jazz black swingman shorts in M and L for $40 but no additional discounts.

Grabbed a size 40 DWade jersey for $ 24.94. Was able to use the $5 off $25 coupon. The new receipt doesn’t state any discounts anymore.

tanger outlets in maryland had nothing

nike in ivy city, DC had the white perforated jordan 1's for 69.99 in sz 9+. GS selection were some motorsport 4s for 99.99 and some other jordan 2 and 3s

tanger outlets in maryland had nothing

nke in ivy city, DC had the white perforated jordan 1's for 69.99 in sz 9+. GS selection were some motorsport 4s for 99.99 and some other jordan 2 and 3s
Nothing been really worth while in the DMV since the last Friends n Fam at DC outlet. They have Jordan 3 Internationals at Arundel Mills but they are $190.00 also had Airmax 180 Orange/White/Purple but went to hash wall and sold quickly was some size 9.5,9s, and 8s there as of last Sat.

The only reason that strip remained open was due to the presence of the Nike store - it will have a very swift death now (which sucks because I remember the entire parking lot full as a child).

Before I left Nike one of the District Store Director's goals was to move that location a bit closer south but still have a presence in North Houston, whether it be Conroe or The Woodlands. I left a full three years ago so I don't have insight anymore but don't be surprised if there is a reopening prior to holiday season. Houston metro is geographically wide enough to have 2 clearance stores.

Hit up South Chicago this morning, from what I can remember on the hash wall:

Wheat 1's are down to $80
Black/Pink Air 180's
Scattered sizes of Air Force 1 SFs in the peach colorway
HGG 13's in a 10.5
Abalone Foams in large sizes

Not on the hash wall:
CNY V's for $200
ONE SINGLE flyknit 3 in a size 8
ONE SINGLE Legacy 312 in an 11
Air Max Uptempo 94s in the Duke CW for $79
Infant sizes of Shadow Is for $34
Knicks AF1 Jewel Highs

Hope it helps someone.

Last edited:
The only reason that strip remained open was due to the presence of the Nike store - it will have a very swift death now (which sucks because I remember the entire parking lot full as a child).

Before I left Nike one of the District Store Director's goals was to move that location a bit closer south but still have a presence in North Houston, whether it be Conroe or The Woodlands. I left a full three years ago so I don't have insight anymore but don't be surprised if there is a reopening prior to holiday season. Houston metro is geographically wide enough to have 2 clearance stores.

Notaslgic. People ate at the Conroe clearance outlet back in the day. Acorns, bunch of SBs, AF1, etc. during the heyday. Was a gem if you lived close by and people would buy truckloads of stuff.

I sound like an old man telling those back in my day stories now.

Hit up South Chicago this morning, from what I can remember on the hash wall:

Wheat 1's are down to $80
Black/Pink Air 180's
Scattered sizes of Air Force 1 SFs in the peach colorway
HGG 13's in a 10.5
Abalone Foams in large sizes

Not on the hash wall:
CNY V's for $200
ONE SINGLE flyknit 3 in a size 8
ONE SINGLE Legacy 312 in an 11
Air Max Uptempo 94s in the Duke CW for $79
Infant sizes of Shadow Is for $34
Knicks AF1 Jewel Highs

Hope it helps someone.

Thanks for posting. I'll probably swing by this evening to check on those HGG 13s.

Just got an email: 20% off all footwear at Nike Factory Stores, August 24-26. I'll try to post a pic later....

My email came from Simon Premium Outlets, so it's not valid at ALL nike factory stores but only ones that are in Simon Premium Outlets
If you say so but The email says it's good at Nike Factory Stores in The US and PR. It doesn't mention anything about Simon Premium Outlets. It's gonna work at the outlets near me and they aren't Simon Premium outlets. But like I said, if you say so.

Back
Top Bottom