Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ been waiting for M&N to put out that Webber for so long

Legit check. Anyone?

Last edited:
Quick question for everyone where would a size 36 sand knit jersey be in regards to champion authentic sizings wanted to know so I didn't get a jersey that was too small

Quick question for everyone where would a size 36 sand knit jersey be in regards to champion authentic sizings wanted to know so I didn't get a jersey that was too small

Generally speaking a size 36 Sand Knit would equate to like 34 Champion if they ever made that size. 42 Sand Knit = 40 Champion, 46 Sand Knit = 44 Champion etc.

Keep in mind it also depends on the material of the jersey and the era it was produced. Early 80's Sand Knit will fit a bit tighter as will any Sand Knits made of Durene or other elastic materials that shrink (Celtics, Nuggets, Magic, Hornets etc.) Also the 89 era Sand Knits with the crown jock tag fit the same as early 90's Champions as the Champion jerseys were actually just Sand Knits re-tagged

46 in Sand Knit is longer than a 44 Champion imo.

46 sand knit is slighly longer than early era champion (remember those champions were likely re tagged sand knits) but they are roughly the same size as the double tag era champions. Equal sizes can also vary a bit from the same manufacturer. Because i love u guys ive taken some pictures of my collection to illustrate the length differences of different jersey manufacturers

From left to right: puma sz 40, starter sz 46, reebok sz 40, champion single tag sz 44, champion double tag size 44, sand knit size 46, nike size 44

C'mon man, how could you own those three great Champion authentics you've presented few pages before, and be interested in this horrible Carter fake sh**?!

Biggest give aways on fake dino swingmans... The thick #1. Then the "raptors" font not being attached to the dino. I know the adidas make is supposed to have the two attached, not sure how Nike did it

also that cut is hideous 

Last edited:
C'mon man, how could you own those three great Champion authentics you've presented few pages before, and be interested in this horrible Carter fake sh**?!
I didn't know if they were fake or not that's why I was trying to ask didn't wanna buy something fake [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't know if they were fake or not that's why I was trying to ask didn't wanna buy something fake [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah I know, but I was sayin' this because so obvious; those Raptors are so fake, plenty on eBay for...  $50 a piece, all sizes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom