Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The look and quality of that Kemp is one of my favs of all time

Just a clean jersey all around

picked the nuggets alex english locally. size 52, might get it tailored, or sell if anyone is interested.

@spursnick that young is sick!
Too bad kobe didn't play that style hollywood jersey. Have the same blank and still didn't debided which obe i choose. Kobe or young. Young will be probably traded soon, kobe is an icon... damn hard choice. Like very much dwaggy p but in 10 years i'm not sure will be happy with his jersey...

if its real...its a steal IMO...ok maybe not a steal. but if youre looking for a barkley...like me, too bad they arent my size

Last edited:
@spursnick that young is sick!
Too bad kobe didn't play that style hollywood jersey. Have the same blank and still didn't debided which obe i choose. Kobe or young. Young will be probably traded soon, kobe is an icon... damn hard choice. Like very much dwaggy p but in 10 years i'm not sure will be happy with his jersey...
TBH man I'd get kobe. I've also heard that swaggy is on the trade block (which sucks) and kobe stuff will always be worth money, for me this was just so i could have an auth of my favorite player.

Spursnick Did you send pics of what you wanted or were you just detailed and specific on your request? I'm looking to send one it but want to make sure it comes back just like yours.

Last edited:
Deep discounts on authentics on NBA store. Most $175. Some $139. And 15% off orders of $50 plus.
they're probably just clearing out from the teams that have ones that aren't selling. i.e. mavs, knicks, bucks on sale but not spurs,heat,or rockets

Spursnick Did you send pics of what you wanted or were you just detailed and specific on your request? I'm looking to send one it but want to make sure it comes back just like yours.
You have to be detailed and specific. You have to say, "Customize my (style) jersey size () with (name and #) with mesh numbers. And if you can find a pic of the jersey at it as a reference, its always helpful.

Back
Top Bottom