Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can I get a legit check on this please.

Thanks some dude was trying to sell me that for 180, any other signs that this is fake?
sleeve cut

paper tags

inside sewn of numbers/letters in name

incorrect name font...

@tafdom

great post! i saw a lot blanks (spurs, asg etc.) on ebay with number tag and these wasn't game worn for sure. saw also some lakers blank without number tag and... pocket inside. saw also celtics game worn jerseys with new tags, old additional length tags and old dri fit (celtics st patrick) and many others. there's a lot differences itn these jerseys/tags.

good point with name sewn. have hollywood lakers from store and few lakers rev30 gamers. will check it later but name cut in standard authentics/pro cuts is made very bad.

Last edited:
I bought an authentic jersey bulls Jordan of 1993
This is an authentic retail no gamer jersey
Mine is made of polyester, but my friends say that in 1993 the authentics were nylon, what is the truth about it?
Do anyone have the jersey ?

Last edited:

sleeve cut

paper tags

inside sewn of numbers/letters in name

incorrect name font...

@tafdom

great post! i saw a lot blanks (spurs, asg etc.) on ebay with number tag and these wasn't game worn for sure. saw also some lakers blank without number tag and... pocket inside. saw also celtics game worn jerseys with new tags, old additional length tags and old dri fit (celtics st patrick) and many others. there's a lot differences itn these jerseys/tags.

good point with name sewn. have hollywood lakers from store and few lakers rev30 gamers. will check it later but name cut in standard authentics/pro cuts is made very bad.
To be honest I have a fan of the single tagged jersey.

Their presence just filled the gap of between the Game worn and the authentic jersey

In the past, there wasnt any special edition authentic jersey, you could only look for the game-worn one.

One of the examples is the Noche Latina Jersey. As a kobe fans, it is totally unaffordable for me to buy his Latina Worn Jersey.

And now, with these single tagged jerseys.

I can finally have a special jersey with a higher specification 

hey he went the right way about speaking up for himself.

he got called out and responded with truth and facts.

nobody will refute you after that

Shows that we can keep it civil in the jersey thread, go to some other threads, its not like that.

AND

he dropped knowledge

Gotta respect that :pimp:

bro's where do I go to find out the day and game the jersey was worn? just got a game worn jersey from lamarcus aldridge and he said there's a number on the jersey to find out all the info on it. but he didn't say where or how

bro's where do I go to find out the day and game the jersey was worn? just got a game worn jersey from lamarcus aldridge and he said there's a number on the jersey to find out all the info on it. but he didn't say where or how

Meigrey has access to the nba database he's talking about. Not too sure if it's something we have access to

Last edited:
You can just email sales@meigray.com with the serial number on the additional jock tag and they can tell you if they have it registered.  Not all game jerseys go through Meigray so they may not have it cataloged...

q

To be honest I have a fan of the single tagged jersey.

Their presence just filled the gap of between the Game worn and the authentic jersey

In the past, there wasnt any special edition authentic jersey, you could only look for the game-worn one.

One of the examples is the Noche Latina Jersey. As a kobe fans, it is totally unaffordable for me to buy his Latina Worn Jersey.

And now, with these single tagged jerseys.

I can finally have a special jersey with a higher specification 
it looks awesome man, I would call the single tagged jerseys pro cut or better quality authentics since they are more likely factory made. all of the lakers gamers in their locker rooms got the serial number patch without any doubts..

I have a couple of single tagged jerseys too, yup it's a reali gd way to get special editions as the price on meigray are insane...:smile:

Meigrey has access to the nba database he's talking about. Not too sure if it's something we have access to

You can just email sales@meigray.com with the serial number on the additional jock tag and they can tell you if they have it registered.  Not all game jerseys go through Meigray so they may not have it cataloged...

appreciate the help guys. Just reached out to them with the tag number.

Back
Top Bottom