Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Everything is already being run by Fanatics and now the new flagship NBA Store opening in NYC will be as well. Like many modern brick and mortar retailers they are fully integrating the online shopping experience. Basically products will overlap with the online system and can be ordered in store when sizes run out.  

Its already confirmed that they won't be carrying Authentics in store this season. This leads me to speculate that no new authentics will be available online with customization options as they currently exist. Probably will be +0 length pre-customized superstar players and that's it. Who know what happens when Nike takes over.

http://recode.net/2015/06/04/the-nba-hires-a-tech-company-to-run-new-flagship-store/

Everything is already being run by Fanatics and now the new flagship NBA Store opening in NYC will be as well. Like many modern brick and mortar retailers they are fully integrating the online shopping experience. Basically products will overlap with the online system and can be ordered in store when sizes run out.  

Its already confirmed that they won't be carrying Authentics in store this season. This leads me to speculate that no new authentics will be available online with customization options as they currently exist. Probably will be +0 length pre-customized superstar players and that's it. Who know what happens when Nike takes over.

http://recode.net/2015/06/04/the-nba-hires-a-tech-company-to-run-new-flagship-store/
personally I'd prefer the ability to just buy the stars authentics with mesh(assuming they'll use it like they did with the 14-15's on nbastore.eu) than any player/team with twill.

Here's a little trick to customize jerseys with players that aren't on the roster anymore. 

Just add an "I" before & after the name you want, then remove them (seam ripper) when you get it.
Don't do that,  try type" SPACE" player's name " SPACE" 

mikegasol mikegasol

Pretty sure in the original article regarding the Nike announcement that they would accquire the NBA contract, one of the points was that now, unlike Adidas, the Nike branding would be on the front of the jersey. I could be wrong but pretty sure that was one of the point the article was trying to make.

EDIT: Here's a quick excerpt from the Bloomberg article...

"Nike will become the first apparel partner to have its logo appear on all on-court uniform designs, according to a statement Wednesday. The company is paying about $1 billion for the contract, according to a person familiar with the deal who asked not to be identified because the terms are private."

Last edited:
@MikeGasol

Pretty sure in the original article regarding the Nike announcement that they would accquire the NBA contract, one of the points was that now, unlike Adidas, the Nike branding would be on the front of the jersey. I could be wrong but pretty sure that was one of the point the article was trying to make.

EDIT: Here's a quick excerpt from the Bloomberg article...

"Nike will become the first apparel partner to have its logo appear on all on-court uniform designs, according to a statement Wednesday. The company is paying about $1 billion for the contract, according to a person familiar with the deal who asked not to be identified because the terms are private."
Yeah, I remember that, that was actually what I meant.  I'm hoping they change their mind because it looks awful.

I don't think you have to worry about those mockups being actual concepts, seem to me like someone just made them cos they had some spare time or wanted something to do.

Last edited:
From steiner. They have some good discounts right now.

Last edited:
@spursnick that young is sick!
Too bad kobe didn't play that style hollywood jersey. Have the same blank and still didn't debided which obe i choose. Kobe or young. Young will be probably traded soon, kobe is an icon... damn hard choice. Like very much dwaggy p but in 10 years i'm not sure will be happy with his jersey...

Since Kobe didn't play my vote would be Swaggy. I prefer to go with a player that dressed for the game when possible. Makes it feel more accurate, even if you don't care for the player in the future.

Back
Top Bottom