Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

"Jersey Rules" article-http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7008222/rick-reilly-jersey-rules

Thanks for posting that bro. That article was far less entertaining. He just sounds like an angry little man who writes about sports but was never even coordinated enough to play lol, and yes I know who Rick Reilly is. Maybe he was just mad because his grail gamer was sniped from under his nose on eBay at the last second...hey...it happens.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^

My favorite part of that piece was Trent Dilfer trying to act like he wasn't super excited every time he saw that one fan in his jersey.
roll.gif

That was one of the worst columns I ever read.. Sounded like a little angry kid who can't get his turbo man...this is what ESPN writers get paid for... And yes I have read some of Rick's columns before and they sound all about the same...

Somebody must of really fkd up his childhood days with this BS rant lol...

The only big no no for wearing a jersey is this:

Please don't wear it like a dress...

Last edited:
He's a short kid, what is he supposed to do? I hate the length on NBA jerseys, that's why I rarely wear mine. So damn dumb.

That length isn't to bad....I've seen much worse.

I was referring that the wearing a long jersey could replace one his BS rants..

He's a short kid, what is he supposed to do? I hate the length on NBA jerseys, that's why I rarely wear mine. So damn dumb.

What is he suppose to do?
How about not look like a fool..lol

I don't know the kid nor do I know his height...

That was one of the worst columns I ever read.. Sounded like a little angry kid who can't get his turbo man...this is what ESPN writers get paid for... And yes I have read some of Rick's columns before and they sound all about the same...

Somebody must of really fkd up his childhood days with this BS rant lol...

The only big no no for wearing a jersey is this:

Please don't wear it like a dress...
That's a sick sandknit gamer tho. Any details on the jersey? lol

:lol: that jersey looks fine to me. I'm a 80s baby tho. We used to wear 8xls in high school :rofl:

Its so easy to get a jersey altered though... so dont feel bad if you got a long jersey because you can still salvage it and rock it

More so its the time of year. They have the NHL contract among other orders. I had some hockey jerseys that I slacked on sending in that I'm going to wait until after the season to do so.

Yeah I know. I just sent my warriors hwc today for customization into ellis, he said 6-8 weeks. And I ordered twill which is uaually 3-4

"Jersey Rules" article-http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7008222/rick-reilly-jersey-rules

Its Rick Reilly's way of saying: "I'm well over 29 years old. I have rashes on my chest and armpits, a spare tire, and gnarly nipples. I can't wear jerseys, so nobody else should"

^^^^^^^^

My favorite part of that piece was Trent Dilfer trying to act like he wasn't super excited every time he saw that one fan in his jersey.:rofl:

I thought they don't make jerseys that not high in demand? Must be a custom Dilfer jersey....

Back
Top Bottom