Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Looking fwd to seeing what the next round of nba m&n are this fall...
Also looking fwd to blk Friday sale

fyi to anyone considering buying a blank jersey without the team name on the front (totally blank jersey)

eps will not put the team name on the front. they said they can only do names or numbers, but not team names. i forgot the exact response, but they would not budge.

fyi to anyone considering buying a blank jersey without the team name on the front (totally blank jersey)

eps will not put the team name on the front. they said they can only do names or numbers, but not team names. i forgot the exact response, but they would not budge.
Repped, I've wondered about that before - it sucks they can't (or won't) do that

That's likely the same one. IMO that wasn't a steal, but that's my limit talking.

I was going on to grab it and saw it had ended...but if Rman got it I'm glad it was one of us. I would have done the $225 but was gonna offer $175

Probably some registered trademark type thing... I guess eps isn't officially licensed by the NBA because they're not allowed to embroider NBA logos either.

I was going on to grab it and saw it had ended...but if Rman got it I'm glad it was one of us. I would have done the $225 but was gonna offer $175
Yah it was. Offered 210 and he took it. I havent seen one for less than 300 but I dont have the luck some of you guys do. Happy with the price personally as they dont pop up on ebay often

Sixburgh with the assist!

He sent me that link but decided to pass on that jersey. it was too pricey for that condition.... Glad a member here scooped it up..

Last edited:
Yah it was. Offered 210 and he took it. I havent seen one for less than 300 but I dont have the luck some of you guys do. Happy with the price personally as they dont pop up on ebay often

That's a great price! Wish I got mine at that price, sometimes you get lucky, they usually sell for the high $200s to $350.

Thanks for the information. Do you happen to know anyone who would do the team name? I've seen plenty of blanks pop up with no team name or numbering but I never pulled the trigger for that reason.

Last edited:
Agreed. Lately I've only seen team issue/pro cuts for like 7-800, so I woulda done the 225 just for piece of mind. How is it condition wise?

Hey shout out to whoever found that Blake Griffin Authentic Deal on Amazon, just copped one. Same day shipping was only 3 bucks more than standard shipping
roll.gif

Hey shout out to whoever found that Blake Griffin Authentic Deal on Amazon, just copped one. Same day shipping was only 3 bucks more than standard shipping:rofl:

Yo... This thread doesn't move fast enough to half step a shout out. Just take a min a give dude his proper due :lol:

Back
Top Bottom