Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That Rose :x :smh:

In regards to the Jordan, I figured they'd release another Jordan, but I was hoping for the 93 All Star since those 8's dropping soon.

Is this legit? And what's with the NBA logo? I've seen it like that quite a number of times and have always been curious.

Last edited:
Are you sure @AirXav? I thought they released a satin finish authentic jersey of the bulls in Rose Rookie/early years? Anymore inputs guys?
%1000 sure.

Yes they did release satin version, but here the cut, the numbers, and especially the jock-tag is off... Let it go.

M&N will surely drop as many as possible while they have the rights and before Nike move in and are able to do whatever MJ jersey they want.

If I remember correctly, they are ID tags that allow you to look up what player and game that jersey was issued for. 

M&N will surely drop as many as possible while they have the rights and before Nike move in and are able to do whatever MJ jersey they want.
If M&N wanna milk MJ jerseys they should make more ASG one. Hell they should even make some Wiz one too just
becuz.

If M&N wanna milk MJ jerseys they should make more ASG one. Hell they should even make some Wiz one too just
becuz.

Nike won't have any affect on the rights

It's all what MJ wants. He's the one getting paid by Mitchell and ness. Nike doesn't own him so they have no say and I doubt nba goes back into making retro Jordan jerseys but you never know

Nike won't have any affect on the rights

It's all what MJ wants. He's the one getting paid by Mitchell and ness. Nike doesn't own him so they have no say and I doubt nba goes back into making retro Jordan jerseys but you never know

Not to say that M&N wouldn't still produce MJs while their deal is still active and Nike is the uniform maker, but obviously there's less exclusivity.

I think it's a forefone conclusion Nike will roll out their own MJs as well as the expected line of HWC Swingmans.

Whether they bother doing Authentic HWCs of a range of players ala M&N I think is definitely unlikely.

What does this tag mean on a NBA jersey?

I've seen them on some but not others.

it is the ID for the resepective team and player, SSP should be the San Antonio Spurs.

When the NBA auctions off all its jerseys on Meigray all jerseys come with that patch, it basically should guarantee game worn or that the player dressed up in this jersey, but did not play.

Hey everyone, I have a general question about Marshalls:

I see a lot of people posting photos of blank authentic jerseys from Marshalls and I wonder, why Marshalls gets them, while for example the team shops hardly get them and if they have them, they are already labelled with a name and number of a player of the team,

thanks in advance

boss302 boss302 you get love from me for that bulls jersey. That's actually my favorite one and I briefly considered getting the m&n that dropped til I saw that $300 plus at checkout :lol:

Hey everyone, I have a general question about Marshalls:

I see a lot of people posting photos of blank authentic jerseys from Marshalls and I wonder, why Marshalls gets them, while for example the team shops hardly get them and if they have them, they are already labelled with a name and number of a player of the team,

thanks in advance

Ross, Burlington, Marshalls all gets a bunch of leftover **** from vendors and other markets. They sell all of them at a discounted price.

@Boss302 you get love from me for that bulls jersey. That's actually my favorite one and I briefly considered getting the m&n that dropped til I saw that $300 plus at checkout
laugh.gif
Like most others have said, it's probably best you scope out a Champion version. Especially if you wear the jersey... Champion mesh > M&N Ness but the lettering on the Champion might be a bit frayed around the edges from age. Not to mention WAY cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom