Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@Boss302 you get love from me for that bulls jersey. That's actually my favorite one and I briefly considered getting the m&n that dropped til I saw that $300 plus at checkout
laugh.gif
Yeah, its my favorite jersey too. I've sought it for years. I have almost pulled the trigger on the M&N one for years, but couldn't get myself to spend almost $400 on a jersey. But I love it. 

Like most others have said, it's probably best you scope out a Champion version. Especially if you wear the jersey... Champion mesh > M&N Ness but the lettering on the Champion might be a bit frayed around the edges from age. Not to mention WAY cheaper.

I'd like to find one purely because the Champion is on point in comparison to the M&N. The bigger than they should be letters and numbers (most noticeably on the back) always look off. And yeah the cost..

Sheeet, NBAstore.eu has got The Shot jerseys in stock!

Would it be too much to expect it's a new run that has addressed the bleeding into the JORDAN on the back?

Doubt it...

The mesh on the Champion version is very light. I do have some frays on the stitching, but nothing major at all. But, I could not beat the price. 

how long is the turnaround for EPS right now?

I just bought a blank Dubs jersey and want to customize it.

should i make it to a curry or my own name???

Last edited:
how long is the turnaround for EPS right now?

I just bought a blank Dubs jersey and want to customize it.

should i make it to a curry or my own name???

Right now? Probably 3 months or so...

Someone posted an email response a few pages back from EPS. They are currently not taking custom orders like that. Too busy doing NHL etc...so they aren't even accepting them till October. And even then they stated they are busy till like end of Winter.

What does this tag mean on a NBA jersey?

I've seen them on some but not others.

it is the ID for the resepective team and player, SSP should be the San Antonio Spurs.

When the NBA auctions off all its jerseys on Meigray all jerseys come with that patch, it basically should guarantee game worn or that the player dressed up in this jersey, but did not play.

Thanks how do I see who's jersey it was supposed to be? I looked on the Meigray site and couldn't figure it.

It's blank also.

No the warriors never wore those on court. They made concepts with those and the white but they ended up wearing white sleeved on court. However it is a legit authentic jersey.

Nike did make nice jerseys too, did the Bulls actually wear Embroided numbers like on the champion jersey?

Champion jerseys get beat up pretty easily. Nike dri fits imo were my favorite in terms of overall comfort, quality, and on-court realism.

Yes they do, I was going to say that yesterday, but I only have that Jordan Champion jersey, so what happens to them, that they are easily beat up??

So... I got this for $75 shipped.

Did i get a good deal?

I want to send it to EPS (not right now since they're busy) but what should i get?

Chef Curry or my own name/number on it?

Help!!

Nike did make nice jerseys too, did the Bulls actually wear Embroided numbers like on the champion jersey?
No, game jerseys have 3 stacked layers of twill, one for each color.

Although once in a while, I'll see a Rodman retail jersey that has letters and numbers similar to game jerseys.

I want to send it to EPS (not right now since they're busy) but what should i get?

Chef Curry or my own name/number on it?

Help!!

To be close to "accurate" I'd recommend getting one of your favorite players from the 2013-2014 roster. Since the Warriors actually never wore the blue sleeves on the court you could get away with newer players too(ex. Livingston, his Warriors jerseys have the nba logo on the back).

It's all personal preference. I'd make it into HB since I don't have his authentic yet.

To be close to "accurate" I'd recommend getting one of your favorite players from the 2013-2014 roster. Since the Warriors actually never wore the blue sleeves on the court you could get away with newer players too(ex. Livingston, his Warriors jerseys have the nba logo on the back).

It's all personal preference. I'd make it into HB since I don't have his authentic yet.

I guess i'll make a curry one.

I have a personalized shirt but is doing my own name and number on an authentic jersey too corny?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom