Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Found this at a goodwill like 5 mins ago in NYC, looks legit but I don't know this player. Size 52 asking for $20 I might try and get it for $10 tomorrow

Does the NBA Store not sell authentics anymore? Everything in that category is old styles for customization :smh:

I was told by my local Fanzzz that Adidas isn't really pushing Authentics except for local players in your respective market or the NBA Store in NYC.  I haven't been able to find any Authentics online since the end of last season (when I first started looking).

Also, my buddy told me that the  NBA Store in NY is currently closed for remodeling.

I just got my girl a champion jersey but the jersey smells bad! 

I've soaked it with detergent but it isn't working..

What else can i do?!?!?

So if it's generally agreed that individual teams are ultimately responsible for their teams overall uniform design and not the manufacturer at the time, then who decides on these Xmas Day designs as that's now another season where all teams are wearing the same design template.

Surely it's adidas doing it alone and it's up to all teams playing on the day to come to an agreement on that particular design?

I was told by a friend who worked for NBA that adidas is only in charge in xmas. Maybe wrong but I think the leak of new uniform several months ago can confirm that NBA or teams are in charge in regular jerseys and hwc, latin etc

Back
Top Bottom