Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I just got my girl a champion jersey but the jersey smells bad! 

I've soaked it with detergent but it isn't working..

What else can i do?!?!?
Scrub the jersey (same way you would hand-wash clothes), don't just let it soak.  Otherwise it's basically just soaking in its own dirt.

Rinse, and repeat if necessary.

It helps to and it outside so the wind dries it quicker.

I'm sick of Adidas and lack of Authentics available. I want the modified rev 30 Knicks joint but its nowhere. SMH at them 

just copped

I was going to say that the cavs team store recently put the same bron jersey up on their store but its showing it in the old style with the jerry on the front

because it was gone for a while and it seems odd that nba eu would put up the new versions too.

either way, glad they have new authentics

No lie, I lived at a friends place for a while and all my clothes smelled like moth balls only thing to get it out, adding a little bit of dollar store brand lemon kool aid powder to the laundry water, worked the first time. 

Just copped an M
smokin.gif

http://nbastore.eu/stores/nba/mobil...Authentic-Jersey---Lebron-James---Mens/155504
please dont tell me its the James Navy Authentics...the link is not working for me..

Means they didn't add any extra length to the normal body length of the jersey
I know what it means, I want to know how long it is.  Whether it's decent or still somewhat long.  I think swingman jerseys are a decent length so I thought a comparison would be good.

That James Wine Authentic on .eu came outta nowhere. Doesn't even display when you select Aithentic Jerseys via the main page.

Back
Top Bottom