Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Mine's due manana...!

Purple Kobe sold out via Lakersstore 
eek.gif
I dont see purple Kobe authentics from that team store website, do you mean the black sleeved?

had to jump on the cavs sleeved.

still kinda bummed that they didn't do the cav fanatic correctly

oh well

I hate when that happens. I was trying to get some bron Ids recently and saw the seller end the auctions on the last day then relist both times :smh:

That ish is the WORST! Scumbags.

I know!!!!!! So sad man. I had the loot and eBay bucks queued up and he did me like that :smh:

I hope the sleeved jerseys go on sale at one point or another. Could see myself rocking some of those.

I know!!!!!! So sad man. I had the loot and eBay bucks queued up and he did me like that :smh:

I hope the sleeved jerseys go on sale at one point or another. Could see myself rocking some of those.

I'm way off the Bron train...BUT...that Cavs sleeved is probably one of the best sleeved jersey's we've seen yet. Not sure why they use the mesh on them and not the HWC's though.

And as for bidding, that's why it's sometimes tough to go for the bids and not just do BiN's. Always worried some douche is on the other end waiting for the dollar amount to go up...

I'm way off the Bron train...BUT...that Cavs sleeved is probably one of the best sleeved jersey's we've seen yet. Not sure why they use the mesh on them and not the HWC's though.

And as for bidding, that's why it's sometimes tough to go for the bids and not just do BiN's. Always worried some douche is on the other end waiting for the dollar amount to go up...

I like a lot of the black based sleeved jerseys. Even the white based ones too.

BIN is convenient but not always the best for me but I usually use BIN when it's something I really really want. :smh:

Well, if that's the case, you midas whale stop wearing jerseys and just go buy a few pack of tank top beaters instead.

No need to get sensitive fam.. It was just my $.02...
I grew up watching the nba in the early and mid 90s.. So for me to see them playing in t-shirts just don't look right.. Plus I don't see how playing in sleeved jerseys is really an advantage.. Why you think LeBron tore them off.

It's impossible to buy off from jerseys4thewin...
I'm not saying I advise it and I totally agree he bids on his own stuff and all that, but the only time I ever bid on one of his items I won and it actually showed up on my doorstep.

But that was before I knew what he was up to.  I probably wouldn't bid on his stuff anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom