Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Well, if that's the case, you midas whale stop wearing jerseys and just go buy a few pack of tank top beaters instead.

No need to get sensitive fam.. It was just my $.02...
I grew up watching the nba in the early and mid 90s.. So for me to see them playing in t-shirts just don't look right.. Plus I don't see how playing in sleeved jerseys is really an advantage.. Why you think LeBron tore them off.

I'm old school to but have become more open minded over the years.
I don't buy jerseys to play ball in. I buy them to wear casually. That's why I'm happier with getting sleeved vs no sleeves. I think I found one I may get. It's a blank but it doesn't look bad.

No need to get sensitive fam.. It was just my $.02...
I grew up watching the nba in the early and mid 90s.. So for me to see them playing in t-shirts just don't look right.. Plus I don't see how playing in sleeved jerseys is really an advantage.. Why you think LeBron tore them off.

Not being sensitive bro, just sayin.

You saying you rather buy a tshirt, and I say, well just buy tank tops instead of jerseys if that's your logic.

I'm old school to but have become more open minded over the years.
I don't buy jerseys to play ball in. I buy them to wear casually. That's why I'm happier with getting sleeved vs no sleeves. I think I found one I may get. It's a blank but it doesn't look bad.

Maybe with age I'll be more open to it as well lol... II play ball sleeveless or in a tank.. Sleeves annoy the crap out of me..

Not being sensitive bro, just sayin.

You saying you rather buy a tshirt, and I say, well just buy tank tops instead of jerseys if that's your logic.

Agree to disagree.. I just don't see how you can rock a sleeve jersey.. Ive read the sizes are inconsistent especially with the length and sleeve.. I know it's elastic but if ur on the heavy size wouldn't the sleeve jersey look like an underarmor undershirt? When I see the bigger centers in them I just find it funny..

I can see it as a collectors item etc..

Last edited:
Sleeved jerseys are great for casual wear while attending games.

Maybe.. I'm just still stuck in the 90s era jersey lol

It could be about location also.

Like I'm sure dudes in Miami and Southern Cali are more likely to consistently wear sleeveless than places up north. Them tan lines be real bruh if you aren't rocking a tee under the jersey :lol:

I just feel like casually, the sleeves are a more modern look than the jersey/tee look I'd be wearing.

Maybe with age I'll be more open to it as well lol... II play ball sleeveless or in a tank.. Sleeves annoy the crap out of me..
Agree to disagree.. I just don't see how you can rock a sleeve jersey.. Ive read the sizes are inconsistent especially with the length and sleeve.. I know it's elastic but if ur on the heavy size wouldn't the sleeve jersey look like an underarmor undershirt? When I see the bigger centers in them I just find it funny..

I can see it as a collectors item etc..

1. Size up on sleeved jerseys. Maybe even size up 2 sizes depending on how you want it to fit.

2. Ain't nobody hoopin in these jerseys bro except for the pros. If you are, I'm willing to bet you can't really hoop.

It's all good though.

Anytime I see someone hoopin in an authentic, they usually always have the wrist band, arm sleeve and headband to match. With the newest Jays. 9 times out of 10, they're the worst player on the court.

Y'all talking about auctions but wth are you guys buying? Doubt it's big name players

Y'all talking about auctions but wth are you guys buying? Doubt it's big name players
I just sent the curry link to my CEO so he can try and bid for my birthday gift slash christmas bonus LOL that's my extent of auction involvement.

Is there anyone who is apart of this thread really buying those auctioned jerseys?

If so, I salute your pockets.

I won about 7-8 jerseys last year on the auction, the prices were between USD 300 and 580, although 580 was a bit out of my budget.

I bought the jerseys, which I believed would not really retail or for which it would be impossible to get my hands on.

Of course they were not big names, but always my size and that was what counted the most for me!

Obviously got Suns jerseys mostly, but I also got some sleeved ones, for example the Bulls St. Patrick's day sleeved, Bulls all black sleeved, Thunder all white sleeved and black Trailblazers road jersey with the JK25 patch. I also got Isaiah Thomas's All-Star game Suns shorts!

I tried to log in today, but I have the feeling they cancelled all members, so I have to remake an account!

I'm not saying I advise it and I totally agree he bids on his own stuff and all that, but the only time I ever bid on one of his items I won and it actually showed up on my doorstep.

But that was before I knew what he was up to.  I probably wouldn't bid on his stuff anymore. 

I bought 2 or 3 jerseys from him, mostly UDA certified things, 2 times I won the auction for a fair price and one time I agreed with him to a deal outside of Ebay. For my concern I only made good experiences with him!

I actually did try to go crazy one time on Meigray but when my max bid of 3K was outbid and the auction ended at nearly 7K I thought that there are some people on this planet that are monster crazy for the jerseys!

1. Size up on sleeved jerseys. Maybe even size up 2 sizes depending on how you want it to fit.

Exactly. I wear a medium in standard rev30's but opted for XL in sleeved jerseys. They fit like a fitted shirt, minus the length. Med/Large would fit like a compression shirt.

Back
Top Bottom