Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I slept on that M&N All Star Jordan. And that Rice is
pimp.gif

So M&N is doing a Super Bowl sale next week, I gotta get that purple Kobe jersey in a medium this time. Hopefully they'll do phone orders for this sale.

This joint real ? i wanna say it is . But i need more upclose pictures.

\

I think its real....

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

So M&N is doing a Super Bowl sale next week, I gotta get that purple Kobe jersey in a medium this time. Hopefully they'll do phone orders for this sale.

dont know 100% if it will be online. i know its in store for sure but havent heard about online. Will try to get more info on it for you guys.

Polo, that Jordan is legit

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

dont know 100% if it will be online. i know its in store for sure but havent heard about online. Will try to get more info on it for you guys.
that's what I was scared of

That looks like legit embroidery on the NBA logo from the Nike era, but I'll wait to see what others say.

the Payton looks legit to me, post a pic of the size tag just to confirm for the hell of it but its 100% legit IMO

That is one huge jocktag picture. Its 100% legit, although I think the $90 price tag is too high.

Back
Top Bottom