Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got this for free from someone older who was cleaning out their house and this person would not know the difference between a fake and a legit one. I think jerseys are dope but I don't know them like that, So could any of the jersey connoisseurs or whatever on NT tell me if this is real or fake? If it's real, cool I'll rock it in the summertime, if not, I'll give it to Goodwill or donate it to some other place.

Has anyone ever tried to strip an authentic themselves? I heard getting rid of glue residue can be a hassle. I'd rather have EPS do the stripping job, but I don't wanna pay $35 if it's possible that I can do it myself.

%24(KGrHqNHJ!sE7yCShryfBPHOhrjRhw~~60_12.JPG
%24(KGrHqNHJCsE7z+nQJCFBPHOh!y5r!~~60_12.JPG

I recently won this Steve Nash jersey auction. I don't see too many Size 40 Nash jerseys so I jumped at the chance to buy one and luckily, this one ended at a really reasonable price. Is this a legit Steve Nash Authentic? Sorry about the crooked pictures. Any info would be helpful.

A-R-V

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the M&N Superbowl sale starts Weds. and is usually 50% off EVERYTHING

But is it online too? I'm not gonna be able to go there on Wed or Thurs. 

Originally Posted by x016x

%24%28KGrHqNHJ%21sE7yCShryfBPHOhrjRhw%7E%7E60_12.JPG
%24%28KGrHqNHJCsE7z+nQJCFBPHOh%21y5r%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I recently won this Steve Nash jersey auction. I don't see too many Size 40 Nash jerseys so I jumped at the chance to buy one and luckily, this one ended at a really reasonable price. Is this a legit Steve Nash Authentic? Sorry about the crooked pictures. Any info would be helpful.

A-R-V

should try to get some up close pics of it, hard to tell from those pics

Dammit I think the seller shipped it today so I can't ask for more pictures. I'll update this thread when I actually get the jersey in.

Dammit I think the seller shipped it today so I can't ask for more pictures. I'll update this thread when I actually get the jersey in.
Who is the seller?  I know a seller who had a bunch of fake Nash Reebok jerseys.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

From the looks of the twill in those 2 photos, I'd say fake.
pretty much what i was thinking but wanted more pics just to confirm

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I believe it is just in store but I could be wrong 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Dammit. I really hope not. =[ When the jersey comes in, I'll be sure to post more pictures but man, what's wrong with the twill? What is twill for that matter? Hah please elaborate, thanks.

Dammit. I really hope not. =[ When the jersey comes in, I'll be sure to post more pictures but man, what's wrong with the twill? What is twill for that matter? Hah please elaborate, thanks.
Twill is the material used for the names & numbers on the jersey. Fakes usually use a lower quality of twill, which tends to be thick & bubbles/lumps up when is sewn on the jersey. The back "13" and "UN" in "SUNS" look particularly bubbly in the 2 photos you posted.

Not trying to be a $#&^ or anything, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I believe it is just in store but I could be wrong 
Was their Black Friday sale in store only, too?

I missed out then. I guess I am waiting for Nov 2012. I want that Gretzky Kings jersey, not an NBA one.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

they take phone orders on the sale??

i want a penny jersey

long sold out of Penny jerseys
jersey is top notch too; one of the best jerseys they have made in the past 5 yrs 

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

also M&N will be releasing NBA warmup jackets from the 90's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMG_3377-1.jpg

92-93 Hawks

96-97 Hornets

92-93 Bulls

96-97 Mavericks

97-98 Pistons

96-97 Warriors

96-97 Pacers

95-96 Clippers

96-97 Heat

96-97 Bucks

92-93 Knicks

96-97 Magic

Am I the only on who only sees 1 pic?

Where did you get this info from that they'll be 'retro'ng' warmups?! If so I'm apeing on everything. ESP Knicks.
there was only one pic of the two M&N produced warm ups. why would i post something thats false?

Spring 2012 and price will be $150
Can't wait!

They're doing all the wrong teams for the 96-97 season though. Should have Hawks, Pistons, Supersonics, Jazz, Raptors, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Nets.

Back
Top Bottom