Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Could have sworn you said you were gonna stay in your lane and not address me anymore.

it bothers you that much huh? I don't even recall what the post was even about...

You don't pull the stunt you pulled
Then make the statement you made to me later on and expect me to forget.

I'm just asking you to keep your word and keep my presence out of your responses unless it's specifically about the site.

I don't joke with people i have bad blood with and I definitely know you know what you did wasn't cool one bit.

You can call me whatever you want...It don't phase me or am I sensitive to name calling..

Last edited:
Speaking of odds.

When you pull the jersey inside out I notice some of the champion pro cuts and authentics that the stitching on the numbers and letters is often transparent or covered with extra white layer. Factory mishap or it's done to prevent the stitches to unravel?

Same goes with the Jerry west logos. Especially the 96-97 with the gold logo. Just find it odd.

It's stabilizer... It helps during the sewing process. It stops the jersey fabric from stretching or moving funny.

Think of it as a sandwich, where the twill and the stabilizer are toasted bread and the jersey fabric is jelly.

(I should go back to sleep lol)

Last edited:
It's stabilizer... It helps during the sewing process. It stops the jersey fabric from stretching or moving funny.
Think of it as a sandwich, where the twill and the stabilizer are toasted bread and the jersey fabric is jelly.
(I should go back to sleep lol)

Lmao..good analogy. Just funny how some of the stabilizer fabric is completing covering the team name/logo and number and some are just completely missing.

As always, appreciate the info!

The synthetic paper backing was usually used for smaller stitching like the gold jerry logo or letters on back name. Prominent on the retail authentic 2003-04 Blue hardwood classic Los Angeles jersey and still used for a number of team game jerseys especially special edition ones. 

The synthetic paper backing was usually used for smaller stitching like the gold jerry logo or letters on back name. Prominent on the retail authentic 2003-04 Blue hardwood classic Los Angeles jersey and still used for a number of team game jerseys especially special edition ones. 
Thanks for the info broski!

Last edited:
no body noticed this? 

Looks like the golden member here @Scalabrine  has sth deep in trouble. 

Although I don't give a about hardwoodfame either, but this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Scammed the scammer
smokin.gif

J/k 2 wrongs dont make a right
roll.gif

hardwoodfames scams ppl? i dont follow thread as much ...but would like to know cuz im following his stuff now

No..

Not sure why BigJ is allowing people to write dunb in the forums like scal scamming him is a good thing

I know majority of this thread doesn't care for hardwoodflames, still doesn't mean we can turn a blind eye to someone trusted here to scamming someone outside of NT

Smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom