Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hardwoodfames scams ppl? i dont follow thread as much ...but would like to know cuz im following his stuff now

No..

Not sure why BigJ is allowing people to write dunb in the forums like scal scamming him is a good thing

I know majority of this thread doesn't care for hardwoodflames, still doesn't mean we can turn a blind eye to someone trusted here to scamming someone outside of NT

Smh

get off of your feelings. if i ban his account right now, he won't have a chance to reply. i ALWAYS give due process before removing the account from the community.

hardwoodfames scams ppl? i dont follow thread as much ...but would like to know cuz im following his stuff now

No..

Not sure why BigJ is allowing people to write dunb in the forums like scal scamming him is a good thing

I know majority of this thread doesn't care for hardwoodflames, still doesn't mean we can turn a blind eye to someone trusted here to scamming someone outside of NT

Smh

get off of your feelings. if i ban his account right now, he won't have a chance to reply. i ALWAYS give due process before removing the account from the community.

I never said to ban him :lol: I went out of my way when I'm not even involved to get the story straight because I've dealt with scal plenty of times and never thought dude would scam anyone

So I didn't want dude to get called out in the forum if he didn't intend to scam him or some miscommunication

Bought many jerseys off Scal....never 1 issue.

Hope he clears his name though.

$6somethin ain't worth blemishing your name/reputation.

No..

Smh

I never said to ban him :lol: I went out of my way when I'm not even involved to get the story straight because I've dealt with scal plenty of times and never thought dude would scam anyone

So I didn't want dude to get called out in the forum if he didn't intend to scam him or some miscommunication

This post is not consistent with your last one to be honest. You were trying to get fired up off of nothing.

This post is not consistent with your last one to be honest. You were trying to get fired up off of nothing.
zyzz was asking you to deal with the "scammed the scammer"-type comments on here.

I think you misinterpreted that, thinking he was asking you to ban Scal.

Just one minor misunderstanding after another. Lets all get along lol.

zyzz was asking you to deal with the "scammed the scammer"-type comments on here.
I think you misinterpreted that, thinking he was asking you to ban Scal.
Just one minor misunderstanding after another. Lets all get along lol.

I know what he was saying but he was acting like everyone was going in and I was allowing it. We all know about hardwood frames being shaky and it's his fault for paying as a gift payment for jerseys that Scal didn't even have in hand.

I know what he was saying but he was acting like everyone was going in and I was allowing it. We all know about hardwood frames being shaky and it's his fault for paying as a gift payment for jerseys that Scal didn't even have in hand.

HardwoodFames :lol:

HardwoodFames
laugh.gif
are you?
alien.gif

I think majority of ppl agree scamming is wrong.

Cant help throwing hardwood shade whenever i can tho
aint nothing wrong with some hardwood slander 
laugh.gif
putting tags on used jerseys and selling it off as new and for the high
mean.gif

Damn scal seems like a good dude. Always looked forward to seeing his many jersey pickups. Hope this all is a misunderstanding. To my knowledge dudes have bought from him on here no problem.

Damn scal seems like a good dude. Always looked forward to seeing his many jersey pickups. Hope this all is a misunderstanding. To my knowledge dudes have bought from him on here no problem.

I have like 10+ jerseys from him. His biggest issue has been communication and quick shipping which is consistent with what's going on now.
It's never a big deal to me since he's always giving me dope prices but I do understand the buyer has been waiting on a jersey for a while now.

This situation is a bit more complex than what it normally is.

It involves a 3rd party that Scal was supposed to get jerseys from but apparently there was an issue and the last word from Scal to dude was that he was going to have to file a charge back with his supplier. We know that takes a bit of time.

Hardwoodfames sent me the ig messages today.

whats the best way to wash an authentic jersey? i have a white jersey i just got but i feel it can use a good wash

whats the best way to wash an authentic jersey? i have a white jersey i just got but i feel it can use a good wash
-Get a bucket, fill with water and some laundry detergent, submerge the jersey and hand-wash for 5-10 minutes.

-Dump water out.. (If you see that the water is super dirty, repeat process as many times as necessary).

-Rinse (I sometimes hold the jersey underneath my shower).

-Wring the water out. I also lay it on the floor in between two towels and roll the whole thing up tightly to dry it even more.

-Then hang to dry.

For a good clean better hand-wash yeah.

If some stains remain I also use some white vinegar, less risky than bleach.

Last edited:
does anyone know if the nba is switching who makes the jerseys next season?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom