Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

M&N needs to make that home Iverson & Warriors jersey posted a few responses up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

M&N needs to make that home Iverson & Warriors jersey posted a few responses up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
yea seriously those are [emoji]128293[/emoji] . didnt even know there was a Warriors joint in those colors

1571zps.jpg

not always.

Kobe Procut 46+3

This does look good, since the size fits! But if it would be 56+6 things would look different!

That white iverson is fire....quick question for all of you jersey pros.  I wear a small in the new swingmans.  Is a 36 equivalent to that in authentics/MN jerseys??? Also, I'd like to know some reputable websites/ebay sellers as well.  Thanks!!

Tell me about it.  Haha.  I have a rookie AI and a pinstripe MJ in that jersey sizing era that are sitting because I don't want to look like I am wearing a dress.  Same size lol.  

lol yeah i'm wearing an old AI replica from like 02 in an XL and it's still long as hell on me and i'm like 6'2 . i was a few inches shorter back when i bought it too 
roll.gif
, man i miss the jersey era

Quote:
I do not understand how people can wear pro cuts, which are 3 times their size.

All the pro cuts and gamers that I have are neatly organized and stored, but I would never wear them, I just look like a five year old in an XXL shirt in them, LOL!

That is why there are authentics, at least in my opinion!

Mr. Throwback does look a bit out of shape...

Not sure if its just newer Raptors procuts or only certain players but my Lou Will is same length as Retail
Definitely my only wearable procut :lol:

da term "procut" is erroneous with adidas jerseys because since they all have +3 length and use standard sizing, they merged procuts & retail authentic jerseys into one product.

Last edited:
The rev 30 authentic with mesh numbers is exactly what pros wear minus the little serial tag

Blanks and what not are all the same except players can choose the length from 0 to whatever they want

The rev 30 authentic with mesh numbers is exactly what pros wear minus the little serial tag

Blanks and what not are all the same except players can choose the length from 0 to whatever they want

only thing adidas did right.

If they released authentics it was probably very few, and only sold at the actual game.

The only others to my knowledge was the pro cuts that were $600 or something extreme like that

If they released authentics it was probably very few, and only sold at the actual game.

The only others to my knowledge was the pro cuts that were $600 or something extreme like that
yea I think I would've remembered if they dropped em. I know reebok would drop the all star joints but don't recall adidas really doing an authentic release

Back
Top Bottom