Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The Georgetown jersey isn't exactly fake. I mean, it really depends what you call as fake right?

It's definitely not original, that jersey was produced at a time when throw backs were in.

They made a whole bunch of college team throw backs at the time.

The Georgetown jersey isn't exactly fake. I mean, it really depends what you call as fake right?

It's definitely not original, that jersey was produced at a time when throw backs were in.

They made a whole bunch of college team throw backs at the time.

Yup. Adidas has reproduced a lot of retro college basketball jerseys. There was also Headmaster Campus Wear, VIntage Sportswear.

The Georgetown jersey is fake, though. I mean, it's a real Georgetown jersey in the existential sense in that it exists.

But it's not legit because it's obviously not a Nike jersey. They didn't pay G'town a buttload of money so other brands could make jerseys for them. Especially not adidas...

Anyone know a dude who knows a dude that has a medium curry for sale? I'd be down for anything but the first yellow sleeved

@floppydisk I thought you were the Swingman King, apparently you are an Authentic King too 
wink.gif

Man, those Lebrons with all the extra badges are cray...true HEAT indeed bro
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I've got a question about the Authentic Alternate Kawhi Leonard on Ebay...I'm sure many of you have seen it... hell, some of you probably already have it on your watch list
happy.gif
(18 watchers and counting).

IMO it's a truly beautiful jersey, one of my grails, but damn at that price....I'm crazy for even considering getting it. I've already got the same jersey in Swingman, but of course you can't compare it the Authentic.

I also noticed that the spur logo is placed right in the middle of the jersey. On the player worn jerseys, the spur is located on left side (read in an article that it's meant to be above the heart). Does this mean the jersey has been customized, or is it just a minor 'flaw'? Can anyone drop some knowledge on this? To be honest, I actually think it looks better in middle than on the side.

Here are some pics:

Last edited:
Yeah i ve seen it! I noticed the Spurs logo also but considering that the jerseys come from the factory with the logo on i assume that it is a mistake... I think this is the only reason that it is not selling for this long time cause the price for this player and for an issued jersey is ok!

Thanks for the info @alkisros.  Yeah, I guess the price is okay for a game issued jersey, even though it still costs an arm and a leg 
tired.gif

The same seller also had the same jersey (with the spur in the middle) except that it was the Ginobili version, and it was about $100-$150 cheaper. I would have been cool with that too but alas now it's gone biddy bye bye...

Last edited:
Those will eventually fall off in the long run

I would get them stitched which is how it's usually done, they would be pressed into the jersey then stitched so you won't have to worry about them falling off

Usually the things customized are the name and numbers... Is the Spurs logo added to the jersey??
blank jersey with serial tag and Spurs logo in the middle, then customized name and number. There were 40ish blank Spurs jersey on ebay several month ago

So Spurs logo is wrong from the factory right?.... That may be the reason that these didnt used for games....

Back
Top Bottom