Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

great pick up @eyanks !

remember when it was realesed, it was sold out in few hrs

wasn't able order...  still hate incorrect 8 and thin yellow strip on stretch

but definitely would add.

may i get a legit check on this? Thanks in advance!

great pick up @eyanks
!
remember when it was realesed, it was sold out in few hrs
wasn't able order...  still hate incorrect 8 and thin yellow strip on stretch
but definitely would add.

thanks. do you remember when they released this usa version? was it a special release? i didn't know this existed until a few months ago when another collector had it. the material is very nice on this one.

Last edited:
What do ya think about these jerseys?
I supposed, the Jordan is fake. But i don't know much about the Spree's.
Please help.

Nothing like seeing a tracking number stay the same after a few days

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

thanks. do you remember when they released this usa version? was it a special release? i didn't know this existed until a few months ago when another collector had it. the material is very nice on this one.
probably 200:nerd:r 2010. it was special and very limited, they released also jordan'98 jersey the same time. both were made in usa, both have additional paper cards with mj/kobe poto and stats from a game

now i remember better

http://niketalk.com/t/196232/offici...in-back-the-jersey-era-info-guide-page-1/2430

they sold out in 2011 friday sale

it was near impossible to buy it that day. when code starts to work, site m&n site down ot it was impossible to add item to shopping card or finish payment...

That BOGO deal 
happy.gif

Couldn't imagine how tight a medium sleeved would fit. My large CNY is borderline too small

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom