Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That BOGO deal 
happy.gif

Couldn't imagine how tight a medium sleeved would fit. My large CNY is borderline too small

yeah these are fitted. i'm a natural medium and ended up buying a large instead.

All my Champion experts...I got counteroffered in this at $125 plus $5 shipping, still reasonable right?

that seems like a fair offer, that said... the jersey is worth whatever youre willing to pay.

Of course, but that being said I always like to see what fair market value is according to my fellow collectors. I went in with a $100 first offer cuz I like that number more lol. But being realistic when countered you know? Thanks!

Edit: ended up finding another size 48 slightly better condition and after some back and forth got it for $120 shipped.

Last edited:
OMG i was bidding against you on that. i also lost out on the red one. i hate you
devil.gif
devil.gif

was there a red Cassell as well? I can't remember. I also went for a red Vernon Maxwell jersey that ended after this one but I got sniped and finished second highest bidder. I hope that wasn't you lol
Of course, but that being said I always like to see what fair market value is according to my fellow collectors. I went in with a $100 first offer cuz I like that number more lol. But being realistic when countered you know? Thanks!
seems like a fair price to me. maybe check the condition of the numbers from closer as well - they look good from that angle but it's a bit hard to tell

:evil: :evil:

was there a red Cassell as well? I can't remember. I also went for a red Vernon Maxwell jersey that ended after this one but I got sniped and finished second highest bidder. I hope that wasn't you lol

no i was only going for the cassell's, thats my holy grail man! the red one was the one i really wanted, thats why i didnt bid too hard on the white one. thought the red one would end up cheaper, but it was 100 more SMH

^i feel that the primary color jersey is always more sought after than the white unless you have a dallas cowboys scenario where they mostly wear white

Nothing like seeing a tracking number stay the same after a few days

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

Sometimes they miss the initial scan or their systems are acting up. I've had that happen numerous times on packages I've mailed out. All of a sudden it's at the recipients post office being sorted.

New pickup. 1992-1993 Chris Mullin Golden State Warriors road pro cut/game issued, size 44 + 3 inches. When comparing it to the regular authentic, they look pretty similar, although the pro cut has heavier mesh. Haven't decided if I'm gonna sell one of them since I don't normally double up on pretty much the same jersey.

Compare the retail authentic size 48 to the pro cut

New pickup. 1992-1993 Chris Mullin Golden State Warriors road pro cut/game issued, size 44 + 3 inches. When comparing it to the regular authentic, they look pretty similar, although the pro cut has heavier mesh. Haven't decided if I'm gonna sell one of them since I don't normally double up on pretty much the same jersey.

Compare the retail authentic size 48 to the pro cut

48's ran too small back then.

Yeah the sizing was weird on some of them, this 48 actually fits pretty good. I'm looking to sell it now since I don't double up on jerseys and can use the money to get something different.

Back
Top Bottom