Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

man where yall finding these rev30s? somebody get me a sleeved westbrook jersey since everyone here thinks they ugly :lol:
I don't think they are ugly :lol:

man where yall finding these rev30s? somebody get me a sleeved westbrook jersey since everyone here thinks they ugly :lol:

some cat on ebay was letting old tim hardaway JR Knicks rev30s fly for $45+ all sizes...

Where at ninja?

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=larrclellan-0&isRefine=true&LH_Complete=1

peep da seller's completed auctions, son was basically giving em away crackhead booster status :lol: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lotta his stuff is customized and what not. He calls probably 99.9% of his stuff game used or issued when in reality it's not

He adds patches and stuff as well

Is he legit? Sure but most of the stuff he sells isn't exactly what he says it is

i caught that as well

some prices are a bit too low which caught me by surprise

Lotta his stuff is customized and what not. He calls probably 99.9% of his stuff game used or issued when in reality it's not

He adds patches and stuff as well

Is he legit? Sure but most of the stuff he sells isn't exactly what he says it is

i caught that as well

some prices are a bit too low which caught me by surprise

he gotta compete with fake merchandise that flooded ebay now.

@eyanks was watching that magic, i'm glad that didn't bid, because 1 of us would lost few $$ because of bidding

good to see it's in good hands! great jersey

Legit check pliss. Thx

Damn what a steal.
-------
Wore that blue Hill to the mall one time and got a few compliment lol

Last edited:
legit check please. always suspicious when it's about reebok.

i've compared these with a few pricey ones on ebay and they look good. unless all those are fake as well. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Happy Easter yall!

Here's a story.. went to church this morning for Easter service and the house next to my parish was having a yard sale. This lady was selling all of her son's old sports gear and these just so happen to have been there also. She sold me both for $40

its Easter, but Christmas came early for you.

whoever that kid was that his mom was getting rid of his at a yard sale must be dead or dead to her...them jerseys could've been misspelled on ebay & theu would've gone for more :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom