Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How did you get it for $80?  I know fanatics/nba.com sometimes have deals, but $150 right now.... Would love to jump in on an authentic for $80.
??
He's referring to @Captain Eric's post.  I asked the same question in a PM, but never got a response. 
ohwell.gif

Charlotte Bobcats Authentic Jersey!customize from nba.com for 80 only
Actually the design of this bobcats jersey is very nice and detail.
I guess this jersey will become hardwood Classic in the future!

i'm wondering if these two styles of back name of wizards adidas pre-rev30 authentics are historically accurate? i've just checked gettyimages and they likely were different, they wore white with brown border (not with gold one) and gold with white border.

it's odd cuz i can't recall any discrepancy between game jerseys and retail authentics when it's about rev30 style.

they switched from brown to gold while he was still on the team, so yes its accurate. It was done before rev 30 and the v-neck change.

I'm sure a google search will show Gilbert wearing it

they switched from brown to gold while he was still on the team, so yes its accurate. It was done before rev 30 and the v-neck change.

i know it's pre-rev30. but i've exhausted almost all of his gettyimages and didn't see any of gold bordered letters. only the opposite - white bordered gold letters.

you want to say that white nob with no border is also good?

they switched NOB styles, it was was single letter twill in gold then a month or two into the season they switch to two layer twill or it might have been switched from gold to white lettering I actually forgot but I know the single layer gold was short lived

Bought a sample a while ago.. Anyone know if this ever made it to retail?  Love the Kryptonate neon green...

He's referring to @Captain Eric
's post.  I asked the same question in a PM, but never got a response. :\
oh~sorry i just seldom check the inbox message and miss it.
I got it at flash price drop at January. The price sudden drop from $149 to $89 for few days and I use the 10% off code
Btw, I notice nba.com or fanatic.com always have flash price drop in sometimes.
So you have to always checking thier site.

oh~sorry i just seldom check the inbox message and miss it.
I got it at flash price drop at January. The price sudden drop from $149 to $89 for few days and I use the 10% off code
Btw, I notice nba.com or fanatic.com always have flash price drop in sometimes.
So you have to always checking thier site.
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll be sure to check the websites more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom