Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

always curious to find out how do you guys customize jersey?

Exclusive Pro Sports out of Illinois is da Absolute authority in Jersey customization.

i just got 2 jerseys i sent a couple months ago back today, flawless Victory status.

here's what i sent.

here's da results.

they're single handedly da reason blank NBA Jerseys are no longer dirt cheap anymore.

^^^ what happened to the swingmans that had the finals patch on the back??

Also, do the rev 30 authentics run small like the sleeved jerseys? if so, i'mma need like a 3 or 4x.... :rolleyes

^^^ what happened to the swingmans that had the finals patch on the back??

Also, do the rev 30 authentics run small like the sleeved jerseys? if so, i'mma need like a 3 or 4x....
eyes.gif
I suspect when they released the Home Finals authentics last week, all they did was add the Finals patch to the regular Home authentics.

Imo the Rev30 authentics don't run as tight as their sleeved counterparts.  I go one size up for the sleeved.

Exclusive Pro Sports out of Illinois is da Absolute authority in Jersey customization.

i just got 2 jerseys i sent a couple months ago back today, flawless Victory status.

here's what i sent.

here's da results.

they're single handedly da reason blank NBA Jerseys are no longer dirt cheap anymore.

thanks boss

Hey everyone, sorry to post a rather newbie question in here and clutter the thread but I've been posting in another thread and there's not much activity in there! 

Anyway I was recently given two jerseys by a family member and need a quick legit check to figure out whether I keep them or get rid of them :smile: 

Here are the photos I have taken, the Lakers jersey seems legit to me (albeit I am unaware that they ever wore it on court) however the Jordan jersey feels kinda off, the material is heavy and the stitching is frayed in places...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, TIA !! 

shaq is a legit swingman

Jordan bullets is FAKE
Thanks for the quick response! Relieved that the Shaq jersey is legit & kinda figured the Bullets was a fake anyway! 

At least I know now, I'll be giving it away to a thrift haha :smile: 

Got this for a steal, originally was gonna try and get this altered to about a size 44 to wear since it's obviously impossible to find one that's wearable but with the stars that most likely gonna be impossible :frown:

altering procuts is a big no no...

Got this for a steal, originally was gonna try and get this altered to about a size 44 to wear since it's obviously impossible to find one that's wearable but with the stars that most likely gonna be impossible :frown:

altering procuts is a big no no...

To most of you it's a no. To me, if it can be done and it's something worth altering I'll do it. Luckily for you, the stars are too far apart and I wouldn't alter it and get the stars left off, would be dumb

To most of you it's a no. To me, if it can be done and it's something worth altering I'll do it. Luckily for you, the stars are too far apart and I wouldn't alter it and get the stars left off, would be dumb
i'm with you.. sometimes you can only find a particular jersey as a pro cut.

It's priceless if you can wear a jersey like that without it draping down to your knees. Market value usually only matters to people who flip

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom