Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I literally just unwatched that about an hour ago :lol:

bad ***. thing looks brand new. Safe to assume legit but we got a few champion experts in here

Just a Few pointers for Ebay sellers. Make sure to confirm through Message to the buyer the correct address. I think I just got scammed by a buyer who changed his shipping address literally right before or after he bought from me so it would go to a different address and they could keep my stuff but say that they never received it. I called Ebay and confirmed that the address to where it showed for me was 1 of their addresses and that they recently changed it. They said the person had 4 different addresses FOUR !!!

I purchased Signature request so if someone signs for it I'll will still be able to get my money  at least. It just Sucks dealing with scammers. I hate it.

Last edited:
Well, this my only mesh-numbered jersey, bought in 2012 from the Hornets' online shop. I think it had one of the best looks among NBA jerseys at the time.

noh11_rev30_box2.png
noh11_rev30_front.png
noh11_rev30_detail3.png

Also, I sent two jerseys to EPS back then, eventhough I'm in Europe, and I don't regret it, I just love their work.

hou00_front.png
hou00_back
hou00_detail.png

uta00_front.png
uta00_back
uta00_detail.png

Yeah, that's my name and number, I usually put them on the jerseys I like the most.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the jaguars are wearing their teal jersey this fall? I'm this close to getting a custom fournette 27 from NFL shop but I don't wanna waste my $ if they not gon wear it? It's this one in case y'all wondering

So I've started to dabble in game worn/issued jerseys and I was wondering why some of the serial numbers on the Meigray swatches don't show up in their registry.  If they don't register all of their serial numbers, then what's the point of adding the swatch to a jersey in the first place - since the consumer can't verify authenticity of game worn/issued?

I haven't posted any shorts pickups in a while and I've picked up a few pair recently, so here's the collection...

I try to stick to the og stuff, most are team issued, unless it's a one game style, then I'll go M&N.

I don't know why the dark pairs look like they do in these pics, but oh well.

It seemed like I had more tbh but I just started looking from time to time again recently.

Plus, I generally won't pay more than $100 and many times it's closer to $50 so I'm passing on a whole lot. 

I'll try to get my warm ups together one day soon.

Back
Top Bottom