Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks guys. Yeah, they are green, from NBA "Go Green" campaign '08-'09 season. They are a M&N x Jefferson Apparel collab limited to 300 pair if I remember right.

Last edited:
Hey, fellas. Can I get a legit check for this guy

Only remember seeing this one twice, printed a bit crooked  but I waited long enough.
Grant Hill rookie...

Speaking of 94-95 ROY, just saw a steal on a size 40 Kidd Champion, but hurry already 2 competing offers. I recommend  just paying the BIN, already have one or it would be gone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222541148572?ul_noapp=true

man I'm dying to find this jersey and an Isiah one

need screen printed

I have those Rockets authentics :

Drexler is Champion, Olajuwon is Starter. Since the Champion shorts have a 22 written on the tag, I guess they go well with the Drexler jersey. The other shorts are Starter. They don't seem to share the same shade of blue.

man I'm dying to find this jersey and an Isiah one

need screen printed
I thought I just saw a Zeke on eBay recently but the font was off. I missed out on a Sand Knit a while back because I forgot about it, ended at $67. 
mean.gif

Just checked, the Isiah is there now but the Jerry is missing too.

Speaking of rare DET jerseys, couldn't remember if I ever posted this or not, sewn on crest.

Terry Mills wasn't exactly a superstar but, unless he was issued a new jersey for the last 11 road games of the season, which I doubt especially judging by the good use it shows including a small repair, this jersey was worn by Mills when he hit an NBA record 13th straight 3. They only wore the memorial band it has in those last 11 road games.

The only reason it wouldn't be the jersey, imo, is if that one was sent directly to the HOF because it was worn when a record was tied or broken like they do in the NFL.

Mills did shoot .384 career beyond the arc, that's actually the same as Mullin and better than Dirk & Bird.

I know what you are saying. They look a bit better in person and have some nice details. The numbers have kind of a cool touch. Personally, the west jerseys look a lot better.

Also picked these shorts up to complete the set.
where did you get the shorts?  I was thinking about getting them in white.. got them in black, but from a friend through a contact in the nba.. were the authentic shorts ever available retail?

both those colors as well as some other shorts from all-star weekend have been on eBay for a couple weeks now i think, maybe longer

Last edited:
@enigmax10 there is a pair up in eBay right now in a size 2XL for 150.
thanks... appreciate it... 

I have a lot of jerseys... many I purchased retail... bought some on ebay... this one was too good to pass up at the price I paid, but I am thinking it is a fake... The letters on the jersey for "new york" are 100% not authentic... at least not what is retail in the US, but the only thing that makes me think it MIGHT be real is that it has the adidas tagging with the manufacture date, but even that is in the wrong spot... so is this a fake, custom, or is this how it's done outside the US?  Just curious.... Thanks...

I think the NY is a fake indeed. They made some "authentics" fakes soon after the Rev30 were adopted, that were much shorter than the real deal, lacked the three stitches on the bottom sides, and used swingman-ish twill for the wordmark and the back logo. But they had mesh numbers.

I wonder if there will be some good sale opportunities when the contract switches back to Nike... 

Looking back in my inbox at some past purchases. I wasn't able to ever afford authentics until recently. The only one I had was a size 48 Wizards Jordan home jersey that is actually kinda lit, just always looked way too big on me. 

My favorite jersey I got May of 2013,  Steph Curry Away Jersey Sz. 44 From Nbashop.com (pre fanatics days I guess?) with some type of coupon only cost me $220 !??! This was before we had our 4th Championship and that neck tag on the back where it currently stands, making that one kinda nice to stick out from the rest of the band wagon while still being an authentic. 

This year I got an authentic slate and home Curry jersey.  I was trying to wait on the white home Warriors jersey to get a Draymond but it seems the last two years you could literally only buy a Steph Curry authentic? Why? 

Futhermore, the only place to find an authentic was at the team store at arena?! Why the heck was that? 

In 2014, I think I was able to get a customized T Wolves jersey that I put my nickname on the back of, just cuz I liked those black jerseys that say WOLVES on them. 

What happened to the variety and ability to customize? Hope Nike can one up Adidas in these areas. 

I wonder if there will be some good sale opportunities when the contract switches back to Nike... 

Looking back in my inbox at some past purchases. I wasn't able to ever afford authentics until recently. The only one I had was a size 48 Wizards Jordan home jersey that is actually kinda lit, just always looked way too big on me. 

My favorite jersey I got May of 2013,  Steph Curry Away Jersey Sz. 44 From Nbashop.com (pre fanatics days I guess?) with some type of coupon only cost me $220 !??! This was before we had our 4th Championship and that neck tag on the back where it currently stands, making that one kinda nice to stick out from the rest of the band wagon while still being an authentic. 

This year I got an authentic slate and home Curry jersey.  I was trying to wait on the white home Warriors jersey to get a Draymond but it seems the last two years you could literally only buy a Steph Curry authentic? Why? 

Futhermore, the only place to find an authentic was at the team store at arena?! Why the heck was that? 

In 2014, I think I was able to get a customized T Wolves jersey that I put my nickname on the back of, just cuz I liked those black jerseys that say WOLVES on them. 

What happened to the variety and ability to customize? Hope Nike can one up Adidas in these areas. 

Don't get your hopes up with variety and availability of more players when it comes to authentics from Nike. Just look at how they handle the NFL elite jerseys. Basically only QBs and MAYBE the star running back or star WR of your fav team will be available in the Elite tier. You basically only have 2 options to chose from and most of the time it's only the home or away colorway that's available.

Last edited:
Don't get your hopes up with variety and availability of more players when it comes to authentics from Nike. Just look at how they handle the NFL elite jerseys. Basically only QBs and MAYBE the star running back or star WR of your fav team will be available in the Elite tier. You basically only have 2 options to chose from and most of the time it's only the home or away colorway that's available.
Truth .... Elite I have a Victor Cruz I got this offseason for $88 cuz he left the team haha. But you're right seems like only Star Offensive players. They released a net version of the Elite called like "Vaportech" or something like that ... oddly enough they did Eli, Odell and .... Sterling Shepard?? I like the second year WR but they should have done Landon Collins or JPP or Vernon. 

.... ugh ... still hoping for a Draymond Authentic next year either way haha 

Back
Top Bottom