Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Latest Rev30 pick-up.

Jersey from Marshalls, and customized by Raptors team store. Sadly this is twill, but I can't complain for the price.

IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1052.JPG

Hey guys, could use some LC help. Don't have too much knowledge on Reebok plus, unfortunately there are some definite fakes peppered in the rest of this guys listings.
IMG_5779.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg
IMG_5781.jpg
IMG_5782.jpg
IMG_5783.jpg

to be fair, they had some error jerseys with it on the wrong side. I remember I got a sick deal on a reebok wade red alternate authentic.. came in the mail brand new with tags, didn't notice til a day later it wa completely missing the jerry logo :lol:

can't tell for sure but tags look spot on, rest of the jersey looks good would need close up of the numbers but usually the fakes the font of the name was bad

Stumbled upon a dawgstockjerseys listing. Paul Pierce Celtics swingman for $349.99

Hahaha wtf who is this crackhead

dc30 dc30 : I'd say fake. The Jerry on the chest looks off.

For comparison purposes, here's a picture of the NBA logo in three legit Reebok authentic jerseys (navy color) and one fake Reebok authentic jersey (white color). The NBA logo in the Shaq that you posted looks suspiciously like the one in the fake jersey in my picture.
DSC01583.jpg

Hey guys, could use some LC help. Don't have too much knowledge on Reebok plus, unfortunately there are some definite fakes peppered in the rest of this guys listings.
IMG_5779.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg
IMG_5781.jpg
IMG_5782.jpg
IMG_5783.jpg
Yeah the jerry has a bowling ball head that most fakes have

I just measured a Champion gamer 46 + 2" from back collar to bottom and it was 32". So depending on how accurately they were with the measurement and from where they started 32" isn't out of question for a pro cut imo. I would inquire about an inside +3 tag.

yeah, i've already inquired that dude. let's see if he will answer.
jersey is 26" wide. don't you think it looks kinda box-shaped comparing to pro cuts that are more slim fitted?

I agree with ladrillero, Shaq looks fake to me. They made quite a bit of those fake Heat jerseys and they were "well made". I'd avoid, personally.

ladrillero ladrillero ForNarnia ForNarnia redmercury redmercury Thank you all guys, that comparison pic of the Jerry logo really helped too. Definitely off seeing some real examples. I am passing...but that being said I have some gems I will be posting up this week...well gems to me anyway lol. I am waiting till they are all in before I post...but I'm also impatient...might just do one at a time. You guys are much appreciated!

if they're using an "updated" version of the dri fit stuff they used in the 2000s that would be nice

yeah, i've already inquired that dude. let's see if he will answer.
jersey is 26" wide. don't you think it looks kinda box-shaped comparing to pro cuts that are more slim fitted?
Ok, yeah, that's odd. 26" would be a 52, 46 should be 23" retail or pro cut doesn't factor in.

Here is a 44 retail & 44+3 gamer, both 22" pit to pit:
ihwDqwcl.jpg

interested to see if Nike goes with the same mesh-like lettering and numbers/wordmarks/team logos like adidas did to avoid large spots of twill.

thats honestly how it should be going forward. Anyone that owns the GSW slate jersey would know that for some reason adidas cheaped themselves and made the logo on the front twill with mesh glued on instead of all mesh like it normally was. it felt weird to wear.

Back
Top Bottom