Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm worried to wear my authentic Bron thats on the way.

Nike gotta fix this real fast. Watch them put out a V2

After Reggie Miller saw that ripped jersey and the replay was shown, he and Kevin Harlan were all over the rip! Bad publicity is also publicity!

i wonder how much jerseys these players have...... i see kyrie jersey is being put up for bid but i seen him give someone in the front row his jersey after the game

i wonder how much jerseys these players have...... i see kyrie jersey is being put up for bid but i seen him give someone in the front row his jersey after the game
this is true, but if I heard correctly each player has 2 sets of uniforms for every game, some like to change at halftime. But I thought they were auctioning off the second set of uniforms.
So in the case of Kyries jersey it won't be the one he wore, it'll be his back up or first half and same for lebron, most likely his first half jersey since he ripped his second one.

The Warriors are definitely auctioning off both sets of uniforms, the mentioned they'd be signing the second sets personally so it'll be the game worns and then signed game-issueds

LeBron Jersey.jpg

Just got my LeBron Authentic from the CAVS Team Shop. Super thin and light. No wonder LeBron's jersey was torn.

LeBron Jersey.jpg

Just got my LeBron Authentic from the CAVS Team Shop. Super thin and light. No wonder LeBron's jersey was torn.
What is Your weight and how tall You are ? How does fit this size, tight or loose ?

Last edited:
U guys complaining abt the 'durability' of these jerseys, are u actually hooping in these? You need to remember these athletes are strong af and fast af and big af. Did you see how lbj got grabbed for that thing to rip? I think you will be fine through everyday wear lol

52 is def bigger than XL rev 30. I could barely fit into an XL rev30 and the 52 might even be wider than a 2xl. For me at least lol

I usually wear tanks under my jerseys but since I just got them in, I put it over a thick shirt. Maybe that's why I think they're smaller. Either way, glad I copped!

LeBron Jersey.jpg

Aside from it being super thin and light, hows the quality and craftsmanship? Are you happy with it? From that picture, it looks good to me.

I usually wear tanks under my jerseys but since I just got them in, I put it over a thick shirt. Maybe that's why I think they're smaller. Either way, glad I copped!

The jersey not long at all for you? Or do you wear them long? Seems like for your height I would have went with a 44 or 48?

Aside from it being super thin and light, hows the quality and craftsmanship? Are you happy with it? From that picture, it looks good to me.

The jersey not long at all for you? Or do you wear them long? Seems like for your height I would have went with a 44 or 48?

As for the quality, I think the Rev30s felt better and durable. These feel like the super light dri-fit workout shirts that nike sells. The numbers are a light single layer kiss-cutt feel. I kinda miss the mesh layered numbers. Regardless, I'm happy with it! It'll be nice to rock in the hot summers.

I like the length. I where them long and usually where long shorts or jeans. No issue with me.

Actually I take that back. The fit is slightly smaller than the same size in a Rev30. I know some of you guys don't like the Goodyear Foot or ads, but I dig it! Almost ordered from nike.com instead. Waiting on the Statement jerseys to come out.

Back
Top Bottom