Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

LeBron Jersey.jpg

Just got my LeBron Authentic from the CAVS Team Shop. Super thin and light. No wonder LeBron's jersey was torn.

It's like Aesthetically they look Dope, but the only problem is their Durability.

U guys complaining abt the 'durability' of these jerseys, are u actually hooping in these? You need to remember these athletes are strong af and fast af and big af. Did you see how lbj got grabbed for that thing to rip? I think you will be fine through everyday wear lol

Why not? I am not from the US and I don't know why an authentic jersey cannot be worn for hooping. Perhaps for a pick up game, 3-on-3, whatever. I am too old to care about what people wear or scared of people would think that you can't play if you wear an nba jersey.

As to your point I do agree that it's not usual in a pick up game that people will grab the jersey like this. However, it just looks bad on Nike as a company that at this huge platform their products are failing on court for professional athletes, bearing in mind that these people have been grabbing each other's jerseys since the 90's.... nothing like this happened as often lol.

As for the jerseys being light, I am personally of the opinion that light does NOT equal bad quality. As a matter of progression, sportswear would logically be lighter (or at least feel lighter) such that when a person is performing sports you feel less fabric weighing on you especially after you sweat. I believe Nike did not figure it in about the "durability" aspect... as I am sure a material could be created being light at the same time as being durable.

Nike also seems to be pay less attention to detail for creating these uniforms in relation to the every day nba game or requirements, as can be seen from the constant tugging out of the jerseys, despite extra length being added to game jerseys for these players. I believe the crux is the game shorts, where Adidas has added rubber materials at the waist to held stop the jersey from flowing out, nike shorts thus far do not have these (or not that we know of). Of course, the cutting of the jersey may have something to do with this too.

was at some nike event yesterday in one of nike/basketball store in poland
finally saw authentic jersey
unfortunately only bron and durant were authentic, both +2 length
really liked what i saw. wasn't a fan but in my opinion materials looks better than rev30. rev were easy to scratch, nike looks more solid
perforated twill is lighter and thinner than standard twill used by EPS and pre rev. not sur is outline on numbers is another twill or it's kind of vinyl/screenprint

team logos on shorts/jackets and pants in the past were embroidered, now it's kind of vinyl/screenprint, wasn't a fan but when get's in hand it feels very flexible and solid.
i'm really big fan right now. can't wait for some lakers authentic gear. hopefully, HWC will be available very soon...
btw. pants and jackets are great. need to cop it in near future!

this is how team emblems are made on game pants, jackets and shorts
it's very flexible, really like it, very similar to wordmarks
can't wait for some gear...
96b7h4.jpg

http://auctions.nba.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=2048886

LeBron James - Opening Night Game-Worn Jersey Auction

not a word about the ripped back , or is it perhaps another jersey.
Don't you think it's odd that there is no photo of the jersey you are bidding on !?

Meigray group is my favorite for game worn stuff....you know you're getting the highest quality and iron clad certification. You pay a premium, of course, but well worth it. Bigger names, and events like the all star game, usually go to the same collector....but I've gotten shooting shirts from players like Allan Houston and brook lopez for reasonable prices....

Meigray group is my favorite for game worn stuff....you know you're getting the highest quality and iron clad certification. You pay a premium, of course, but well worth it. Bigger names, and events like the all star game, usually go to the same collector....but I've gotten shooting shirts from players like Allan Houston and brook lopez for reasonable prices....
No doubt, but in this case it´s very important to know if this was the ripped jersey of not.
not that i am bidding on it of course .....just curious

Back
Top Bottom