Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

NIKE SWINGMANS are NOT single stiched like Swingmens of the past. They are screen printed rubber materials.

Now tell me how you deactivate your account, a friend of mine need that info ASAP.

It's Not "screened". It's Heat-pressed sublimated twill, unsewn...

Gotta stop digging your grave, man

To appease the masses

Nike 2017 Swingman are "screen printed subliminally twill screened heat pressed rubber material"

No. I don't think you understand the terms being used. I'm not gonna chastise you on that. Simply letting you know, you are using/understanding the terms wrong.

Some of the jerseys may be using some sort of screening or "rubber", as you call it. But in general, the applications are TWILL. And they aren't "screened" on.

There isn't anything wrong with being incorrect and learning. But man, you can't come up in here and try schooling some of these dudes that have been collecting 10-20 years.

IMG_0431.jpg
No. I don't think you understand the terms being used. I'm not gonna chastise you on that. Simply letting you know, you are using/understanding the terms wrong.

Some of the jerseys may be using some sort of screening or "rubber", as you call it. But in general, the applications are TWILL. And they aren't "screened" on.

None of the Swingman letters and numbers are TWILL. None

Let's agree what the definition is, a twill is as above. It's a fabric. Find me one of these Swingmans that are fabrics. They are not. They are made of a rubber like material.

When you find me a Swingman with "twill fabric" then we can talk. Until then they are all rubber screened printed NON TWILL material...

...also, the Starter jerseys that hombre initially posted are not authentic, therefore they are fake.

Henceforth, I win all arguments. I don't want to talk about the past anymore

Let's move on, any one have any new pick ups?

Please deactivate and delete his posts

Been awhile since we’ve had a cancerous member in this thread

It was funny for a min now this guy is just... idk

I ain't deactivating no account. I win all arguments and I don't want to relive the past. I want to talk about the future, any one with any new pick ups? I'm interested to see what you have.

Also, before anyone ask I don't have any money. I have cash flow problems so don't bother asking for that $1.

As I said I completely forget that Starter made Authentics. I was so caught up with the Swingman type jersey.

The past is the past, anyways what do you guys think about the new Nike jerseys?

It’s not

That dude been long gone

That account is gone, but I suspect he has a different account. I blocked the suspected user so I don't see the posts. Makes the thread a lot better. If its not him its another annoying person.

So let's recap what happened, cause y'all making me out to be the worst person in the history of NT.

1) about a week ago me and one dude got into a disagreement about the type of letters and numbers that are on the new Nike Swingman. I say it's screen pressed rubber, he said it's its twill. Whatever, not that big of a deal

2) this past weekend someone posted a weird Starter jersey with a jock tag that was unfamiliar to me and then I said it fake, I made the mistake and said that Starter never made Authentics jerseys, because I was thinking about that weird jocktag. Then people reminded me that the Knicks, Pacers, Bucks, etc and posted the Authentics with the jock tags I was familiar with and then I retracted my statement. MY BAD. Then everyone was requesting that $10 from me a I checked my bank account and the way it's setup...

Anyways, people think I'm some troll that is a "cancer" to this thread, but t was a simple mistake on my part. I've been on Niketalk for about 17 years now and I barely post but lurk in this thread and the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread.

So I will say it again. My bad.

Now let's move on

are they going to sell the mpls jerseys? the early 2000s nike ones resell on ebay for good money.

Will def order a lonzo as well. Once it becomes available off nike.ca. Already grabbed lbj from there and westbrook and harden icons are on the way

Back
Top Bottom