Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Been excited for that MPLS jersey. Short list of MUST BUY.

Especially since M&N won't make a Mikan (again) or Kobe/Shaq 2001 HWC. These new Nike ones look great.

What’s everyone’s list of Nike icon jerseys they want to cop.

Mine.
Giannis (road)
Ben Simmons (road)
Anthony Davis (road)
Lonzo (home)
Devin Booker (road)

Maybe
Wiggins (road)
Towns (road)
Lillard (road)

Last edited:
What up guys! Is this legit? Let me know! (Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread). Couple people vouched so thanks guys!

Attachments

• LeBron 1.jpg
    LeBron 1.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 19
  • LeBron 2.jpg
    LeBron 2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 14
I wonder how many, if any, special event (Christmas, CNY, St. Patty's, etc) type authentics Nike will make available?
For the NFL they have only made one alternate per team and no TNF Color Rush jerseys at the Elite/authentic level.
Of course, they could have a different strategy with the NBA contract. It seems like basketball jerseys, in general, seem to sell a good amount more authentics than football.
I'm also curious to see the availability and market for pro cuts under Nike.

authentic lakers mpls jersey and shorts are just must have 4 me but, there is some mistake on their official site
here's blue/yellow trim, the same as gamers from mikan era
lakers-1718mpls-10.jpg

but here's trim colors are converted, yellow is on top, looks like 01/02 nike hwc, that version is much better and cleaner but it's not consistent...
lakers-1718mpls-7.jpg

Anyone here who ordered a customized authentic receive it yet?

How is the placement of the numbers?

I just wish the New Zealand Nike store offered a Steven Adams jersey. He's the only Kiwi in the NBA, let us buy his jersey!

Weird on what the flash sale works on. Tried to buy Cavs practice and authentic shorts and it wouldn’t work.

Do eBay sellers not realize I can see a number of watchers on their item too?
Just had a guy go from starting bid of $135 to $500. I had already been communicating with him and he told it was because of his "15 watchers" of which, only 4 actually exist.
Then offers to change it to $250 if I want it.:smh: Interesting, yet very ineffective, bargaining technique.

Do eBay sellers not realize I can see a number of watchers on their item too?
Just had a guy go from starting bid of $135 to $500. I had already been communicating with him and he told it was because of his "15 watchers" of which, only 4 actually exist.
Then offers to change it to $250 if I want it.:smh: Interesting, yet very ineffective, bargaining technique.
should make a fake ebay account, bid on it, then not pay.

No, I don't need that eBay karma. Lol
After I see how things play out I am going to call him on his bluff though, just to see how he reacts but that's about it.

Fellas. Is this legit? LMK!

Attachments

• Jordan 1.jpg
    Jordan 1.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Jordan 2.jpg
    Jordan 2.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Jordan 3.jpg
    Jordan 3.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Jordan 4.jpg