Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got a Giannis from fanatics with 30%off. The tag doesnt have the +2 length. But guess what it is the exact same length as my authentic Curry that came with +2 from nike.

I have a Dr. Pepper 30% off coupon that I am tempted to use on that Giannis. Hopefully more authentics show up.

The giannis is fire, but I’d like the one with the patch if possible. Anyone been to BMO Harris Bradley and checked the store?

The giannis is fire, but I’d like the one with the patch if possible. Anyone been to BMO Harris Bradley and checked the store?
I asked their twitter account and they replied soon, I have the green without a patch coming in... I’ll get the white with the patch if they sell

there will be no authentic hwc bucks in bucks store:frown:
will be really angry if any hwc authentic (lakers, bucks, warriors etc.) will be no available in regular sale...

btw. soo what is the difference in jersey length between +2length and without that tag? could you guys measure ur jerseys?

there will be no authentic hwc bucks in bucks store:frown:::
will be really angry if any hwc authentic (lakers, bucks, warriors etc.) will be no available in regular sale...

btw. soo what is the difference in jersey length between +2length and without that tag? could you guys measure ur jerseys?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the jerseys with the +2" tag measure 2" longer than the ones without it, but idk.

I'm waiting for the white or HWC Giannis but am I the only one who thinks the Harley patch adds to the jersey?

FYI I just got my authentic James Harden Jersey in and it fits the same as the swingman I had but returned... both 48s and I ideally wear a large in everything Nike. I’m 6”0 ft 170, hope this helps. The authentic jersey is way better in my opinion

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the jerseys with the +2" tag measure 2" longer than the ones without it, but idk.

I'm waiting for the white or HWC Giannis but am I the only one who thinks the Harley patch adds to the jersey?
agreed. i'm more bothered by the swoosh on the front than any patches.

These guys just came in today. Love em, but now i just don't know how i feel about nike jerseys in general...

IMG_5718.JPG
IMG_5722.JPG
IMG_5720.JPG
IMG_5721.JPG
IMG_5724.JPG
IMG_5727.JPG
IMG_5725.JPG

IMG_5726.JPG

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. They are both sz 48s. MUCH Tighter than the 52. Like a full inch on each side is what gets you a 52. For me, the 48 is a tad pinched while im swimming in the 52. Garbage.

I dont know if you can tell from my pics, but the wordmark on the rockets jersey is a red stitched on aeroswift base with the actual grey and white lettering heatpressed on top. The grey and white part are one layer. The grey and white is not a twill, but the same rubbery material as the heatpressed swoosh. Very swingman-like. The lettering on the thunder jersey are the more traditional twill we are used to. Not too impressed with the rockets jersey, not to mention they ****ed up on the stitching on the front '1' a little bit. What a ****ing hassle to have to return.

Here is a 48 on top of a 52.

IMG_5723.JPG

Is there a noticeable difference in the length along with the width of the jersey?

Yo these Nike jerseys be ripping left and right draymond got his cooked last night
Yeah it's not a good look for nike... you cant have guys Clark-Kenting out of their jerseys every week.

Wouldnt be surprised if nike rolls out a new more durable model at some point

Yeah it's not a good look for nike... you cant have guys Clark-Kenting out of their jerseys every week.

Wouldnt be surprised if nike rolls out a new more durable model at some point
Yea this is horrible, second time in the span of a few weeks and these joints just got unveiled recently.

Ain't like Nike's new authentics are flying off the shelves either (or online), these in-game rips mos def aren't gonna help. Best for everybody to just:
-hold out and not buy, wait for Nike to upgrade to some better materials
and/or
-let the current run make their way to the outlets and THEN we scoop! :evil:

Win/win! Unless they bring on some "remastered" bs with the new ones and up it back to the $300 price tag

Yea I'm in no rush to buy this garbage. Only good thing is Nikes return policy on stuff like this.

Rather buy a so so quality m&n that I know is sturdy then a flimsy piece of ****

I finally had a chance to stop by the Nike store and see an authentic Nike jersey in person. Only GSW was available.

1) Cut looks good, although I didn't try on one. An improvement over Adidas IMO.

2) Unfortunately, I wasn't blown away by the materials. Lettering seems fine. I'm happy to see Twill numbers return. Body of the jersey was great in certain parts and felt... swingman-ish in others. It's similar to what Nike uses on the Aeroswift Soccer authentics. Application of materials is good. Clean stitching inside, accurate construction to on-court.

3) Overall, the price point is great. MUCH better than the overpriced Rev30s. And you are getting the same materials as on-court. As such, I have to say better bang for the buck than the previous authentics. Especially for $150 (with coupons), these are VERY fairly priced.

Things I considered: $300 Adidas Rev30 pricepoint; usually did not come with mesh numbers; many alternate jerseys were not easily accessible to buy. $150 early 2000s Nike MSRP calculates to about $220 today.

I would give these a B+. Fair price point, accurate to on-court, better value than Rev30 and for those that have old NBA *Nike* Dri-Fit jerseys, comparable value.

Last edited:
janitor janitor i say put your $ and buy the OG champion joints, rev30 or MN throwbacks.

I hear what you're saying, I don't exactly have a ton of jersey but do own all of the above. I know this'll come off nit-picky but
OG Champion: not knocking anyone else but I'm not the biggest fan of picking up used jawns, wanna go new if possible
rev30: great jerseys but a combo of other things (price, availability, od length) left me kinda meh. Plus I'm in Canada so we get short-changed even more
M&N: got burned by the "pinking" of The Shot jersey, and found the numbers to be a tad stiff on my Kobe

Straight up we all SHOULD be able to buy proper current authenics without any issues, whether it be with quality (these new Nikes) or availability (Adidas' botched handling). Walk into store/go online, buy the same jerseys the players wear, done.

Is there a noticeable difference in the length along with the width of the jersey?

Noticeable with each other? Or with older style jerseys? In terms of these new nike to nike different sizes, these guys appear to be all the same length regardless of size. width is clearly noticeable.

Noticeable with each other? Or with older style jerseys? In terms of these new nike to nike different sizes, these guys appear to be all the same length regardless of size. width is clearly noticeable.

I meant between the 48 and 52 in the picture. It's clear to see the width but the length is difficult to see because the jerseys look like they are just starting to hang off the bed in the pic.

I finally had a chance to stop by the Nike store and see an authentic Nike jersey in person. Only GSW was available.

1) Cut looks good, although I didn't try on one. An improvement over Adidas IMO.

2) Unfortunately, I wasn't blown away by the materials. Lettering seems fine. I'm happy to see Twill numbers return. Body of the jersey was great in certain parts and felt... swingman-ish in others. It's similar to what Nike uses on the Aeroswift Soccer authentics. Application of materials is good. Clean stitching inside, accurate construction to on-court.

3) Overall, the price point is great. MUCH better than the overpriced Rev30s. And you are getting the same materials as on-court. As such, I have to say better bang for the buck than the previous authentics. Especially for $150 (with coupons), these are VERY fairly priced.

Things I considered: $300 Adidas Rev30 pricepoint; usually did not come with mesh numbers; many alternate jerseys were not easily accessible to buy. $150 early 2000s Nike MSRP calculates to about $220 today.

I would give these a B+. Fair price point, accurate to on-court, better value than Rev30 and for those that have old NBA *Nike* Dri-Fit jerseys, comparable value.

Adidas cut wasn't my favorite..especially length.... but can't always go by retail price....My lesser known players game worn jerseys were 100 to 350.... retail authentic I bought for 100 or less. That being said, half are mesh and half not... prefer the mesh numbers.....Agree that Nike has a good price point compared to adidas, but a sleeveless jersey at 200, even 150, is hard to swallow when you want a bunch.....one or two, sure, but as a collector I'll wait for sales or more unique jerseys like Christmas or even st party's day....

Could I get a LC on this Pierce Finals jersey please? Not really an Authentic but what looks to be a high quality Swingman. Since the other thread is in hibernation I thought I'd ask here.

Attachments

• s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 34
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 36
  • s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom