Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Whelp struck out on the Celtics jersey.

Only black jerseys were kids Kyrie's. I saw people wearing men's sizes of various players so I guess they've already sold out. Kinda disappointing but at least the game was incredible.

late christmas!
probably the best pick up in few years
game worn photo matched dave corzine jersey from 1984. special year for me, my birthday year and mj's 1st season
wordmark is screen printed, name and numbers are heavy vinyled, probably hand cuted
too bad rawlings tag is cuted off and it's not #23 but good thing is 46 is wearable:smile:
24d4l13.jpg

2460wac.jpg

33l1oj5.jpg

2cq1tti.jpg

mj1mp3.jpg

So if I want a sixers jersey with the ad patch I would have to get it at a game or could I order it off of the sixers website? Still confused about the rules with where they can sell them

So if I want a sixers jersey with the ad patch I would have to get it at a game or could I order it off of the sixers website? Still confused about the rules with where they can sell them

For lakers and warriors you can order from team Store website and you’ll get ad patch. I assume it’s like that for all teamstores. So just check out sixers website.

Edit: did a quick search, here what your looking for http://shop.wfcphilly.com/product/P...atement_Swingman_Jersey_by_Nike?1514568627249

Last edited:

The NBA agreement is that ad patches can only be sold through the team/areans. Some teams run their own proshops. Warriors, Cavs, Wolves are some of them. These are the same people running the in-arena stores, though inventory may differ. THESE sites WILL offer the ad patches with purchaces.

Most of the NBA teams, while having proshops In-arena, run their official team stores through Fanatics- you will see a Fanatics logo on the site. In this case, these websites will NOT be able to sell the ad patches.

You'll have to check with websites. If you're lucky, some in-arena proshops will do phone orders.

Thanks
See, I didn't even know they were made in El Salvador. Is that why it looks different than the one posted with the Bibby?

Oh, I didn't realize. Is that TWO sets of different Webber jerseys?

If so, they both look fine to me. The "52" looks normal. ??

Yeah, the one with the Bibby is someone else's post I saved for reference.
I just checked some pics and that's how the font on the '4' should look, like the one with the Bibby, not like the one I was LCing.
So, even if they are both legit, I guess I'm going to hold out for the one with the correct font.
Thanks

Damn, I’ve seen most MN even from back in the day but don’t even remember that one

There was a very limited run of these. I was waiting for one without an autograph to show up in a smaller size, but I couldn't take a chance once this one showed up.

I'm sure it's legit but the placement of the jocktag on that Barry is something you'd see on a Jordan "BULlets" split jersey level fake.
It is a beauty though. I wonder if the NBA will ever go back to a host city themed ASG jersey, not like those NYC or TOR ones either, like a legit homage.

Sorry. I get carried away sometimes. LOL Post wasn't directed totally at or aginst you.

Yeah $200 is good and the swingmans are so well made I am even considering them for once!

Me too, me too except no patch on the neckline will bug me! I just got a Town dad hat to hold me over for now until I figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom