Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I always wished that I lived in a city where there were legit sneaker boutiques. I got stationed in Tampa thinking I'd find something... :smh:

CD2EC98C-8FB1-4CEE-8980-5F2312E6D1EE.jpeg
Grabbed for a steal on eBay for $100. Details are nice on the authentic.

Has anyone ever dealt with gamewornuniforms.com? The inventory looks good, prices are decent, and they have stuff on amazon... but, they do not post many pictures and the site is very Mickey Mouse. It looks like it was made in the 90s and never updated.

I googled them, and some people have had success, but I wasn't sure if you guys knew.

Last edited:
They’ve been around s long long time

Do they even have newer stuff? I remember they used to have a lot of old ****

It's called Top Shelf Kicks, he's located in Caldwell, NJ. Some of you might have caught this video last year. This is his OLD shop though, since opened up a larger location.

NBA Showtime....NJ Nets....TMac1's.....me and this guy would definitely be friends :pimp:

The Nets moving to Brooklyn killed New Jerseyans. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Has anyone ever dealt with gamewornuniforms.com? The inventory looks good, prices are decent, and they have stuff on amazon... but, they do not post many pictures and the site is very Mickey Mouse. It looks like it was made in the 90s and never updated.

I googled them, and some people have had success, but I wasn't sure if you guys knew.

I've tried buying from them 3 separate times. Never got anything delivered, had to get refunds. Obviously I do not recommend them at all.

They do an American Express sale after every finals game if you have an Amex card. 32%
I thought that was only if a player scored a triple double. I copped an AI jersey after game 1 when Draymond put up a trip dub.

QUESTION FOR YA’LL
Who lives in the northern NJ/NY area? My buddy Aaron who owns the shop in that video was thinking about doing a Jersey Showcase kinda thing at the shop. People bring and display their collections etc. Maybe some buy sell trade and get some other jersey/vintage shops to come as well and add to the experience. And for those NOT in the area...you like that idea?

I thought that was only if a player scored a triple double. I copped an AI jersey after game 1 when Draymond put up a trip dub.

Oh you're right. I just went on NBASTORE and that's true. They have the deal up in the banner of the site, but the fine print says "after a triple double" .

Back
Top Bottom