Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Screenshot_20190802-000138_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190802-000206_Amazon Shopping.jpg
you have a volleyball match or hitting the track?
Boxer briefs.

Man where yall be find these champion jerseys at wish I still had my home magic grant hill Jersey

Mini rant:

It's honestly as simple as, buying stuff to start on IG and ebay (mostly), being a good buyer (aka paying right away, being honest with a seller if you're gonna buy, and not being a jerk), and then people sell directly to you so they don't have to deal with the nonsense of listing. Crazy how many people don't do this. Right now I'm selling a few jerseys, and I get messages from people with lowballs, saying if you have it in a month I'll cop, and not even responding to things like when they ask if the jersey is still available and I say "yes", what was the point of asking me then!

Mini rant:

It's honestly as simple as, buying stuff to start on IG and ebay (mostly), being a good buyer (aka paying right away, being honest with a seller if you're gonna buy, and not being a jerk), and then people sell directly to you so they don't have to deal with the nonsense of listing. Crazy how many people don't do this. Right now I'm selling a few jerseys, and I get messages from people with lowballs, saying if you have it in a month I'll cop, and not even responding to things like when they ask if the jersey is still available and I say "yes", what was the point of asking me then!

That’s everyone in the facebook group :rofl: asking for best price, pictures, where I’m located then yea if you have it in 2 weeks I’ll vuy it

Come two weeks never hear from them again

That’s everyone in the facebook group :rofl: asking for best price, pictures, where I’m located then yea if you have it in 2 weeks I’ll vuy it

Come two weeks never hear from them again

:rofl::rofl:

I still have a few "pending" deals. My stuff is taking longer than normal to sell but it should all go eventually, I put it on ebay too or I'd never be able to get rid of it all. Funny how people ask me if I'm selling rare stuff, then I put it up for sale and crickets smh.

What’s the story with these style Wizards jerseys? I see them pop up every now and again but don’t recall Jordan wearing this style.
A83A48F9-2971-4489-AC38-6D1AB2D4270C.jpeg
D3BEEC12-04FF-45C3-A236-9E22F5DB50EA.jpeg

New pickup: 1995-1996 Alonzo Mourning Miami Heat home Champion pro cut jersey, size 50 + 2 inches. I now have the full Heat set!

Miami1.jpeg
Miami2.jpeg
Miami7.jpeg

Love the jerseys, but him...hardaway...pj brown....I wouldn't touch anything Miami till a couple years ago.

Dope jerseys btw. I'd rock em, even as a Knicks fan....that rivalry been over for a long time it feels

The good old days

Attachments

• replica champion jersey (19).JPG
    replica champion jersey (19).JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 5
  • replica champion jersey (20).JPG
    replica champion jersey (20).JPG
    315.7 KB · Views: 4
  • replica champion jersey (18).JPG
    replica champion jersey (18).JPG
    404.9 KB · Views: 5
  • replica champion jersey (17).JPG
    replica champion jersey (17).JPG
    406.9 KB · Views: 7
  • replica champion jersey from childhood (1).jpg
    replica champion jersey from childhood (1).jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 6
  • replica champion jersey (16).JPG
    replica champion jersey (16).JPG
    366.6 KB · Views: 5
  • replica champion jersey from childhood (2).jpg
    replica champion jersey from childhood (2).jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 5
  • replica champion jersey (14).JPG
    replica champion jersey (14).JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 3
  • replica champion jersey (21).JPG
    replica champion jersey (21).JPG
    312 KB · Views: 3
  • replica champion jersey (15).JPG
    replica champion jersey (15).JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 4
those were the days. that 99 NBA finals was the first finals I ever watched 100% through as a kid

truenike81 truenike81 where did you see these? Didn’t know M&N did them.
Me being from Lafayette I walk in to Politics all the time. I just hate the way they do emails when you get the email click on the link it's already a day late and the items sold out. You have to walk in the store daily just to get a jump on anything released.

In one month it starts the FIBA world championship in China. Maybe M&N is releasing an edition of the dream team jerseys.

May this be the reason for that?

Yeah here's the full collection...however everything is sold out...
https://sneakerpolitics.com/search?type=product&q=mitchell+and+ness+u.s.a

Oneness Boutique had some pieces as well just no jersey. It's one of their $300 authentics...which is standard retail price I'm just used to getting deals. This is something I would definitely grab though. Still waiting on my inaccurate Nike lol.

Hopefully these do release much wider for the FIBA tournament.

Me being from Lafayette I walk in to Politics all the time. I just hate the way they do emails when you get the email click on the link it's already a day late and the items sold out. You have to walk in the store daily just to get a jump on anything released.
I like Politics and have ordered from them in the past, but yeah I looked at their site at like 2am and everything was sold out. The Google search said the products were added like 14 hours ago.

those were the days. that 99 NBA finals was the first finals I ever watched 100% through as a kid

More recent, but a matchup I'll always remember....

Dion Waiters and Tim Hardaway Jr. absolutely lighting it up team hill vs team webber during all star weekend (speaking of the past, I really miss the good old days of east vs west and sophomores vs rookies....)

Hardaway finished with 36 points on 12/23 shooting, 7/16 3 pointers while Waiters finished with 31 points on 10/14 shooting and 4/6 from beyond the arc...
all star tim hardaway jr (1).jpg
all star tim hardaway jr (4).jpg
all star tim hardaway jr (7).jpg
all star tim hardaway jr (8).JPG
all star tim hardaway jr (9).jpg
all star tim hardaway jr (10).JPG
all star tim hardaway jr (11).JPG
all star tim hardaway jr (12).JPG
all star tim hardaway jr (13).JPG
all star tim hardaway jr (14).jpg

Some guy backed out I guess, but happened to go to meigray and they had Hardaway Jr.'s shorts from nba auctions... ended up picking them up....

Back
Top Bottom