Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sup NT... how much is this style MJ worth? I am familiar with the 8403 collection but I thought they were just swingman jerseys. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 3241606D-D947-4D1E-BB1D-AC684AFB9400.jpeg
    3241606D-D947-4D1E-BB1D-AC684AFB9400.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 20
did the phoenix suns ever wear an orange jersey with white side panels in game during the reebok era ?

Possible leaked new GSW jerseys?
18C5B091-AB93-47E8-97F7-6413EF8821D3.png

Not bad...I do hope that they don't get rid of the "home" whites though....also very excited about the return of the yellow City Cable Car jersey. They better make an authentic of that available, because a Steph and Klay will be auto copped....

Not bad...I do hope that they don't get rid of the "home" whites though....also very excited about the return of the yellow City Cable Car jersey. They better make an authentic of that available, because a Steph and Klay will be auto copped....
The adidas r30 version was tough, only a few of those got leaked out to certain people, resale is crazy on them if you can find them

I’m tryna send some stuff back to JWC. Not sure if I want to use USPS’s insurance again. I spent like $50 last time and I bet that wont even help if it goes missing overseas

EDIT: Pretty sure it was expedited shipping too. I'm trippin

Last edited:
The adidas r30 version was tough, only a few of those got leaked out to certain people, resale is crazy on them if you can find them

Yeah, I could only ever get my hands on a swingman Steph....trying to get an authentic during the Rev30 era was one of the most frustrating experiences in my life. Stupid Adidas....

Clean AF! and I love that they kept the oversized jerry logo on the shorts, The hawks did something similar back in the adidas r30 era when they had those lime green throwbacks, the shorts had the oversized logo too.

Teams have so many great retro designs they can go back to even for special occasions and this is a great example of that.

Clean AF! and I love that they kept the oversized jerry logo on the shorts, The hawks did something similar back in the adidas r30 era when they had those lime green throwbacks, the shorts had the oversized logo too.

Teams have so many great retro designs they can go back to even for special occasions and this is a great example of that.
yep so many dope retros in the vault that go untouched for whatever reason... these are a real deep cut as they were around for just half a season. would love to see authentics available but won't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom