Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm looking at taking an old Amar'e Knicks jersey I have and turning it into a Melo. Can anyone tell me where to send it to and an estimate?

Also, are they going to do the correct bold letters and numbers?

Crosbys in NY can do it easily and accurate.

Sent my jerseys to eps a month ago and just called them to see what the status was. They said they are striped down and will need a few more weeks. They originally told me a month, but based on people's comments here on how they take, I wasn't surprised they needed more time. I'm hoping it won't take longer than another month.

Last edited:
^I sent a baseball jersey to them and it took two months. You have no choice but to sit back and wait. You will

be satisfied once your jersey is returned to you.

Damn, so we're looking about $80 to do my jersey. That's kind of steep. $80 for EPS and $70 for Cosbys. Either way, that's damn near the price I paid for the jersey ($100) plus that and the hidden fees, it's damn near retail the jersey.

Last edited:
Damn, so we're looking about $80 to do my jersey. That's kind of steep. $80 for EPS and $70 for Cosbys. Either way, that's damn near the price I paid for the jersey ($100) plus that and the hidden fees, it's damn near retail the jersey.

if you talk to Cosbys i think they might be able to do mesh numbers for Knicks jerseys. Every other jersey they cant.

just came...very pleased how it fits

surprised the pipping and shoulders are actually accurate.. not if they could do that with other jerseys :smh:

i tried that AS jersey on at the flagship store in philly a couple weeks ago. it is dope. the quality is no doubt amazing, but i felt like the "piping" under the arms flares out too wide. it felt awkward. the pinstripe doesn't feel like it flares out quite as wide. maybe i'm trippin? i'd love to hear your thoughts on that as im still debating between the AS and the rookie.

Last edited:
^ I actually think that's fairly accurate to how the jerseys used to fit.

Anyone know a good price for this jersey?

Picked up the Amar'e christmas jersey. $43 shipped is just too good of a price even though I hate swingman jerseys. It'll be here Wednesday.

Last edited:
alright thanks I wasn't sure how to tell I figured it out though. I noticed they had several authentic rev 30s on sale as well.

Anyone have before and after pics of an EPS job they sent in and got back? Planning to do a Nike UNC Jordan jersey.

Amazon product ASIN B00470H192
Amazon product ASIN B008EM3OE0
Amazon product ASIN B008EM3K6C
Amazon product ASIN B008EM3PP8
Amazon product ASIN B00470GCT2
Those are the ones I noticed that were shipped from Amazon. There might be more. Not all of the sizes are clearenced but thats still a good deal...Durant Medium for $173 as opposed to $300.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EM3M0G/?tag=niketalk0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EM3UNU/?tag=niketalk0e-20

There are a few others but those are from OnlineSports...I have no idea who they are of if they are legit so I didn't throw those up.

yea i saw some earlier, the Rondo is def a good price but im done buying jerseys :lol: unless its a very good deal.

How big do the large Rev 30's fit? I generally rock a medium, but that one is full priced for the jersey I'm looking at. I'm 5'9 180 lbs FWIW.

How big do the large Rev 30's fit? I generally rock a medium, but that one is full priced for the jersey I'm looking at. I'm 5'9 180 lbs FWIW.

I wear a M in all my jerseys but my Rev 30s are a L because they were sold out the M. You should be fine. They're all stupid long but they're slim fit and they fit damn near like a M

get a Large for sure.

if you want PM me, you can save a few bucks with ebates depending on retailer.

Back
Top Bottom