Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

get a Large for sure.
if you want PM me, you can save a few bucks with ebates depending on retailer.

Thanks Zyzz, been on ebates since you first started talking about it a while ago. False alarm though, Amazon just has the away D. Rose, I need a home or alternate.

Ive got an away Rose ive been trying to sell on Pro Jersey talk, no one wants it. expects me to lower my prices like always :smh:

Ive got an away Rose ive been trying to sell on Pro Jersey talk, no one wants it. expects me to lower my prices like always :smh:

I can't move my stuff there, as well. Ebay it is!

yea it sucks, the only im able to move stuff is when i price it dirt cheap then i had no problem selling it. Over the years i always had good prices but i guess everyone expects me to price everything cheap as hell.

nah :smh:

Ok, thanks. They just look different to me.
grin.gif

Today I've received Iverson Sixers Champion Authentic but not sure if it's fake?
eyes.gif
Material is as it should be (shinny), stitching is made perfectly, colors are good. But the Champion tag looks fishy. Or at least I think so?

There's no letter "A" in the word "Athletes". Has Champion used to produce jerseys with a tag like that? Or it's just another fake?
frown.gif

The jersey itself really looks too good for the fake. I've also seen some other Champion authentics with the tag like this one and they all look very good. Can't point any other detail to say the are fakes.
eyes.gif

Unfortunately, the size tag was not well visible on the jersey auction page. I asked the seller for the extra photos, but he told me all his items are exactly like what it says in description (he has 100% feedback for the large number of transactions). So I'll have material to get my money back...
Can anyone help me with this issue? Please...
frown.gif

Have to create the claim asap.

Thanks!

I thought you resolved this a few days ago.....
mean.gif
You refer on the PJT thread I opened? Wrote a new post in the meanwhile!
happy.gif

I thought I did but then I realized the NBA logo is not placed so high, so the jock tag might be the only clue.

There are a lot of Iverson Authentics with the same misspelling on the jock tag. It might be production run error? 
eyes.gif
They are very well made with accurate details, stitching is good, material is good... Perhaps the used to make top quality fakes in the past 
happy.gif
but nowadays not even a single fake jersey is made as nearly as perfect. I really can't see any other difference between Iverson jerseys with regular and irregular jock tag...
eyes.gif
I'd like if someone knew something more about this issue.

Take a look at some Iverson Authentics with the same misspelling. They use to go for a bit high prices (which is of course not a clue but...) and I can't point any other detail to say they are fake...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMPION-PH...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27ce5123d2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMPION-PH...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27ce512325
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-CHAMPI...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27cbf875c0

Last edited:
yea it sucks, the only im able to move stuff is when i price it dirt cheap then i had no problem selling it. Over the years i always had good prices but i guess everyone expects me to price everything cheap as hell.u
nah :smh:

Are you surprised? People are always expecting the cheapest price possible. Even if it is valued at a higher price, people never wanna pay it. And it sucks.. people like that ruin the market

Why cant we just post all the jerseys for sale and then just discuss and see if we can buy/sell amongst each other??? Mods? Good idea or not? Cause most jerseys get lost on the market place since majority of nt doesnt look at jerseys

I understand both sides. We're on a jersey board so why not look out BUT you also want your money back and to make money. I get it. I've sold a few of my jerseys and had no choice but to take the L

why not sell the rose jersey once he comes back? hard to make money on it considering we haven't seen the guy on the court in 8 months.

I understand both sides. We're on a jersey board so why not look out BUT you also want your money back and to make money. I get it. I've sold a few of my jerseys and had no choice but to take the L

trust me, on most of the jerseys ive sold ive lost money :lol:

kinda sad

There's a Dikembe Mutombo Atlanta Hawks jersey on ebay... haven't seen one listed in a long time.

All authentic jerseys come with mesh numbers no matter where you buy them from. If it does not have the mesh numbers its not authentic.
on rev30 only limited boxed Authentic and pro cuts has mesh number, retail authentic only has printed mesh "pattern" 
frown.gif
like swingmans but better quality of twill

on rev30 only limited boxed Authentic and pro cuts has mesh number, retail authentic only has printed mesh "pattern"  :frown: like swingmans but better quality of twill

How many different types of jerseys are there? I thought it was just swing man and rev 30?

​
How many different types of jerseys are there? I thought it was just swing man and rev 30?
Adidas start Revolution 30 jersey in 10-11 season,

it also has wide shoulder, screen printed replica

and Swingman

but has 3 type of authentics

Retail Authentic : only got printed mesh "pattern" but all other quality pretty much the same

boxed limited Authentic : has mesh number, has a box and serial limited number as a gimmick. claim has same size as the player wear but had many discrepancies.

Team issued Procut : nuff said.

but all have 1 similiarity.. all come in pro cuts length
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom