Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

yes that one appear not legit, bc nba logo on jogtag and upper chest is ugly.

BUT I would not generalized and missleading by saying

There are countless numbers of those 1999-2000 Nike jocktags with '97-98 pro cut and length plus 4 tags stuck underneath.

bc some are LEGIT

this would be one example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121070703804?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

but I prefer the previous real 97-98 jogtag off course
Looks like a traditional Nike Bulls mesh jersey. Why does the tag read "DRI-FIT" and where is the small black drifit tag that is always seen on the right side of the jocktag?

anyone know if rrronaldlee on ebay is legit? first thought is selling fakes(some?) but wanted to get a check if anyone had bought from them.

Last edited:
anyone know if rrronaldlee on ebay is legit? first thought is selling fakes(some?) but wanted to get a check if anyone had bought from them.

Pretty sure they're fake. But let someone else confirm. Pics from the seller:

^ deff what i was thinking on those two. I'm more interested in the authentic rev30 CP3

definitely fakes

there was never nba tag on the right side of jersey in 8403 swingmans

cp3 has crooked white strip. also cut of jersey is... bad.

Jordan jersey is most definately fake. Here are a couple pics of mine the same exact jersey. The letters and numbers should be screenprinted.

/height/400[
/IMG]

yes that one appear not legit, bc nba logo on jogtag and upper chest is ugly.

BUT I would not generalized and missleading by saying

There are countless numbers of those 1999-2000 Nike jocktags with '97-98 pro cut and length plus 4 tags stuck underneath.

bc some are LEGIT

this would be one example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121070703804?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

but I prefer the previous real 97-98 jogtag off course
Looks like a traditional Nike Bulls mesh jersey. Why does the tag read "DRI-FIT" and where is the small black drifit tag that is always seen on the right side of the jocktag?
nice catch on dri-fit at the neck tag, so is it FAKE to you

still a LEGIT looking jersey to me overall

anyone else would like to chime to confirm?

Full Moon Jerseys   is selling a hardwood classics jersey for only 40 bucks Buy it now,  this seller is confirmed Legit?

Also,

Anybody who owns Jordan away Pinstripe Jerseys, what are the main differences between the Nike 8403 edition and the Champion? Someone mentioned that the Champion one is better quality but can anyone shed light on this? 

I want to get a pinstripe Jordan Jersey but I cant find one in my size

Last edited:
Full Moon Jerseys   is selling a hardwood classics jersey for only 40 bucks Buy it now,  this seller is confirmed Legit?

Also,

Anybody who owns Jordan away Pinstripe Jerseys, what are the main differences between the Nike 8403 edition and the Champion? Someone mentioned that the Champion one is better quality but can anyone shed light on this? 

I want to get a pinstripe Jordan Jersey but I cant find one in my size

Full Moon is 1000000% LEGIT

If you want to buy fakes, for whatever reason, go ahead--but keep it off of this message board.

Nice Kobe's & Deke's up there. I can't believe Mutombo only wore a 48+3 up top; Champion 48s are about equal to pre-Rev30 40s.

And with how those Lakers dri-fits are sized, I can't imagine how small that 36 must be. I have a 46+4 pro-cut and I find it small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom