Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

2203659a67e4544e72db5f6d16c2dcd4b1a744af_r.jpg
83e36a4461ec5ab27a50573c16d5df0154288a68_r.jpg
a4336edc671c566c79b156241bced207fe4eb380_r.jpg
42716b625e715713dc56a958a701ac295b207b56_r.jpg
295266366d56e73d5c91d5d54eb7019e735f3c07_r.jpg

some new collections

Some real nice jerseys in here, I had a John Starks jersey and Larry Johnson when I was young. I think they were stolen when the movers helped us move. I gotta get the Amare authentic, but $250 is ridiculous

not a jazz fan at all but im feeling the new old school look they brought back this year. Deron Williams away jersey would be nice to rock.

Figure this is the perfect thread for this question.....Huge Pippen fan, besides ebay, anyone know where to find his jersey from his Blazer days?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

does Eastbay no longer sell authentic NBA jerseys?

i thought they still did. probably not the revolution 30 pro cuts, but they do have the authentics
they have old authentics but only very few players/jerseys

they pretty much quit carrying them a few years ago probably because no one bought them.

like i said they have some but probably no one your looking for or the size you want.

there are not too many nice authentic jerseys on ebay.. less and less...

Originally Posted by jumpman23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

does Eastbay no longer sell authentic NBA jerseys?

i thought they still did. probably not the revolution 30 pro cuts, but they do have the authentics
they have old authentics but only very few players/jerseys

they pretty much quit carrying them a few years ago probably because no one bought them.

like i said they have some but probably no one your looking for or the size you want.

there are not too many nice authentic jerseys on ebay.. less and less...
i agree, they are becoming more scarce on ebay
frown.gif

Anybody know websites that sell the older authentics that the NBA used to have before the whole Revolution 30 change? I'm looking for some Sixers or Warrior jerseys...

that curry is nice. i was at the nba store yesterday the warriors authentics are one of the few new authentics i like. i need to talk to my dude dorrell next time he's in LA and bug him to give me his home procut

can yall take a look at this jersey for me?? my boy found a new "hook up" for jerseys, and it sounds too good to be true. I dont know how to identify jerseys like yall do, so can you tell me if it is authentic, and if its not why???
14jcdah.jpg
kdtouo.jpg
2lsy5pu.jpg
244yy4l.jpg
2m8634x.jpg
2rysk6s.jpg

have love for all my fellow NT'ers...but don, huh,man, that MJ is fugazee.100% sorry bro! HOPE YOU CAN GET UR DOUGH BACK! 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

can yall take a look at this jersey for me?? my boy found a new "hook up" for jerseys, and it sounds too good to be true. I dont know how to identify jerseys like yall do, so can you tell me if it is authentic, and if its not why???
Fake.  The tags are all wrong.  The Stitching is wrong, and the numbers look like crap.  Tell your boy his hook up is is counterfeit.

Back
Top Bottom