Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where did you cop?

bought four blanks on eBay and then sent them to get the mesh numbers. Now I need to find some blue blanks and get a few of those done. Still want the HWC blank but those are too much now.

100% fake, shape is obviously off so those who arent good with jerseys, thats a way to tell easily with some.

that font looks off I'd say fake. I think only Champion made that jersey style for the Pistons.

Last edited:
That actually might be legit....swingman were made

For that piston jersey for 1 year before overhauling

Their colors & team for what we know now as da nike

Wishbone collar era...

Wishbone collar era...

its 10000% fake

they have legit swingmans and to boot i think it was before they added the +2length i might be wrong on that but they do pop up once in awhile but the one posted and others like it on ebay are all fake.

the cut of the jersey is atrocious

Wishbone collar era...

its 10000% fake

they have legit swingmans and to boot i think it was before they added the +2length i might be wrong on that but they do pop up once in awhile but the one posted and others like it on ebay are all fake.

Correct.

Nike didn't add +2 length to swingmans until the 2002-2003 season. The Pistons had already switched to their current kit by then.

It's fake.

Last edited:
must agree, I have the Carter one, soo nice, get complimented for it alot
IMO M&N does a great job of replicating the font and texture of the jerseys. I have to remind some folks that M&N is trying to recreate a wearable Pro-Cut more that recreate a public mass produced authentic.

Wishbone collar era...
its 10000% fake

Correct.

Nike didn't add +2 length to swingmans until the 2002-2003 season. The Pistons had already switched to their current kit by then.

It's fake.
good to know, if i actually bought swingmans
laugh.gif

Look at this moron:
roll.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wang-ZhiZhi...753?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4ac53bb651

Sadly that there are still a lot of guys buying from him...
Sadly, you private message me and kept asking me the moron legit check questions and admiring my jerseys =/ and sadly me the moron kept avoiding a true moron's private message. It's time to learn what best offers mean and learn the real meaning of buy it now price does not mean you always go buy it now right away when there's a button named "Make offers" and sadly you truly don't know what business is about. Putting it at high price will get people's attention. Sadly, you the true moron has no basic knowledge to any of this. WAIT, o yea, almost forgot you are the TRUE moron that keeps asking moron questions =/

so nobody answered it before im looking for a 2012 authentic lebron USA jersey anyone know where i can find one ?

Back
Top Bottom