Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit?

$T2eC16FHJHIFFhcc-1pFBRhkosOKLw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJEgFEnN3PmMUBRgT7HVT7g~~60_57.JPG

there's nothing wrong with it. overprice for some but not to each to their own.

nothing moronic about rare jersey that got huge respect from particular country fans.

repeating an easy call obnoxious LC for time to time is closer to moronic.

SMN #saymyname
That profile you made is saying enough about your "moronity"... There's no need to say anything else...
Sadly, you private message me and kept asking me the moron legit check questions and admiring my jerseys =/ and sadly me the moron kept avoiding a true moron's private message. It's time to learn what best offers mean and learn the real meaning of buy it now price does not mean you always go buy it now right away when there's a button named "Make offers" and sadly you truly don't know what business is about. Putting it at high price will get people's attention. Sadly, you the true moron has no basic knowledge to any of this. WAIT, o yea, almost forgot you are the TRUE moron that keeps asking moron questions =/
Haha. Show me that message! I've never sent you ANY message and I neither have an intention to do it!

Just keep looking to find some morons willing to buy your stuff... :wink:

Last edited:
Wait, was this the same jersey? In the link I provided, the letters in Jordan should be stitched on three layers like everything else. I think the black stitching is missing. What does yours look like?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Yea, that's one. Aw crap I just noticed that too. So is it a fake? If so I gotta contact the seller.

Zyzz, can you take a look and let me know what you think? Thank in advance.

Wait, was this the same jersey? In the link I provided, the letters in Jordan should be stitched on three layers like everything else. I think the black stitching is missing. What does yours look like?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Another NT user has the same jersey but in a size 48, and his is like that too. So I guess that makes me feel a little better?

http://niketalk.com/t/327668/my-jordan-jersey-collection#post_12185179

Another NT user has the same jersey but in a size 48, and his is like that too. So I guess that makes me feel a little better?

http://niketalk.com/t/327668/my-jordan-jersey-collection#post_12185179
I have actually seen a few like that now but it never looks right. Its certainly possible the regular authentic was produced like that. The pro cut Nike Fit version in size 50 (Upper Deck had Jordan sign hundreds and they were also sold at Niketown) had the black layer. Below are pics from a recent ebay auction and the MJO23RDAN jersey thread. 

i want an oldschool jersey. jordan all black with red pinstripes. Any ideas onhow much and how does an authentic basketball jersey fit?

Thanks man really appreciate it.

Anyone know if this is legit?
Sorry I'm not familiar with the older jerseys I'm still not 100% on calling stuff fake or real

Its legit.. 99% of Champion jerseys from the 1990s are real, the Jordan you showed is one of the rare exceptions (by the way he wore a size 46 + 3 inches when Champion made the jerseys).

Found these at my local Marshalls. The D Will Swingman was $39 and the blank white was $13 and is the authentic climacool from last season. Anyone know where I could put the mesh name/number on the blank jersey? Ive tried to scan the thread and Ive seen Cosbys mentioned? How much does it usually cost? Any other suggestions?

Trying to figure out what player to put on it. Im between Brook Lopez (since he played with the climacool jerseys), Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter or Kenyon Martin. I already have Kidd & D D Will NJ swingman jerseys, so I figured I go with someone new. Any suggestions? Im leaning toward Lopez, but RJ and VC are very close too.

been wanting that old Nets style authentic. Missed out on a Deron authentic awhile back :smh:

EPS can do it but it wont be mesh. Not sure who actually does the work for the Nets maybe someone in here knows

Found these at my local Marshalls. The D Will Swingman was $39 and the blank white was $13 and is the authentic climacool from last season. Anyone know where I could put the mesh name/number on the blank jersey? Ive tried to scan the thread and Ive seen Cosbys mentioned? How much does it usually cost? Any other suggestions?

Trying to figure out what player to put on it. Im between Brook Lopez (since he played with the climacool jerseys), Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter or Kenyon Martin. I already have Kidd & D D Will NJ swingman jerseys, so I figured I go with someone new. Any suggestions? Im leaning toward Lopez, but RJ and VC are very close too.

Starbury :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom