Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ray and Raptors (Vince & Tmac) are both mad nice. Definitely worth getting for that price

how are the sizing on these newer M&N hwc nba jersey's? i have a bunch of older M&N hwc and they all run big. ideally, i would want it to fit like a champion authentic 44 or 48. i'm not sure if i should order a M&N 40 or 44. i would appreciate a quick answer so i can get my order in today. thanks in advance.

Buying myself a black Rodman.

Wanted to buy my gf the Ewing in a 36 but I don't know how big it would be on her. She wears a kids medium but could get away with a kids large. Might buy it anyway and get it taken in.

Last edited:
I copped the Kobe gold jersey in a 44. I've been wanting that one for the longest, and they excluded it from the last two sales.

I copped the Kobe gold jersey in a 44. I've been wanting that one for the longest, and they excluded it from the last two sales.

:smokin

really wanna pull the trigger man, then i realized that the Toro IV drop next month, i wanna get 2-3 pairs.

thing is, if i dont get them ill be mad that i passed on a cheaper product which id keep for a lifetime

im so confused :smh:

M&N needs more NYK players. The Starks is around but they don't sell it on their site for some reason. I'm sitting out this sale unfortunately

:smokin

really wanna pull the trigger man, then i realized that the Toro IV drop next month, i wanna get 2-3 pairs.

thing is, if i dont get them ill be mad that i passed on a cheaper product which id keep for a lifetime

im so confused :smh:

Let me help you, bro: Screw JB and their red upper shoes lol. Why do you need more than one pair? Get the jersey. It'll last a lifetime rather than 100-200 wears.

been waiting for this sale so i went for the sports trifecta: nba, nfl & mlb.

copped the vince carter, which i have been eyeing for a while now. also, got the black deion sanders as well as the grey brooks robinson O's jersey.

Let me help you, bro: Screw JB and their red upper shoes lol. Why do you need more than one pair? Get the jersey. It'll last a lifetime rather than 100-200 wears.
I concur. Not sure why Zyzzz is passing on what seems to be a grail jersey for some 4's that look like fakes. Like Trav T said you'll surely get more wear outta the jersey............. unless you gain mad weight 
laugh.gif

I concur. Not sure why Zyzzz is passing on what seems to be a grail jersey for some 4's that look like fakes. Like Trav T said you'll surely get more wear outta the jersey............. unless you gain mad weight 
laugh.gif
How can you call anything M&N makes a grail jersey? A grail jersey is the original or at least a Nike authentic throwback version. Seems like they produced a lot more this year to keep up with demand. Tough decision between the Gold Bryant, Carter and Allen. 

Anyone have luck removing the jocktags on these? Is it just stitched on or heat pressed/some type of adhesive that will leave residue? Really wish the jocktags were half the size. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
How can you call anything M&N makes a grail jersey? A grail jersey is the original or at least a Nike authentic throwback version.

i totally disagree. for one an m&n jersey can be considered grail bc of the craftsmanship, quality and attention to detail. with those criteria in mind there is no one else even close to being on their level. not only that, but where/when are u ever gonna be able to find any of these jerseys original and in brand new with tags condition? and last, the term grail is subjective. so an old beat up pair of OG jordan 11s could be someone's "grail" while the next person's "grail" might be a ds pair of galaxy foams.

The M&N Slam Dunk Jordan Jersey is a grail of mine so idk what you're saying...:lol:

How can you call anything M&N makes a grail jersey? A grail jersey is the original or at least a Nike authentic throwback version. Seems like they produced a lot more this year to keep up with demand. Tough decision between the Gold Bryant, Carter and Allen. 

Anyone have luck removing the jocktags on these? Is it just stitched on or heat pressed/some type of adhesive that will leave residue? Really wish the jocktags were half the size. 
I meant i thought the kobe jersey was a grail for Zyzzz. Didnt mean myself or others in general. As far as demand goes, not many people are rocking M&N anymore at least where I am in Dallas. I doubt they have hordes of jerseys available, but thats just my opinion. You cant buy them in stores anymore because no store wants a fsr of several jerseys that go for 300 a pop eating up inventory. I would bet most people thought they stopped making jerseys and turned to a wack clothing line.

M&N needs more NYK players. The Starks is around but they don't sell it on their site for some reason. I'm sitting out this sale unfortunately

call the store, im 99% sure they will ship it out to you since the sale is instore as well. thats if they have it instock at the store.

Back
Top Bottom