Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone know what year Nike released these Dream Team jerseys?

I'm like 6'0 150. For a Mitchell and Ness NBA jersey, should I get a 40 or 44 if I want it to be fitted?

id go with 40.

44 would be a little too wide/big IMO i had a Mahorn jersey before and it was huge for a 44. Kinda wish i kept it though.

im 6'0 175 and lean and id get a 40 all day, no bigger no smaller except for that Kobe i had ordered because i needed to have it regardless.

id go with 40.

44 would be a little too wide/big IMO i had a Mahorn jersey before and it was huge for a 44. Kinda wish i kept it though.

im 6'0 175 and lean and id get a 40 all day, no bigger no smaller except for that Kobe i had ordered because i needed to have it regardless.

Thanks bro

to those who got a jersey tailored from like a 56/60 to a much smaller jersey, how much did you end up paying for the job? :nerd:

Looks like a jersey from ebay seller Chasingmilo in NJ with super star greetings COAs. Some of his jerseys are customs but that looks like an authentic Nike one. Wonder if you can actually still order and checkout from this site? http://store.superstargreetings.com/dr-ajl.html

I would be very interested in those jerseys if they actually didn't have a signature.

click in that link and check.
looks like exactly the same.
sorry, will upload the picture clearly in a few hours.

Cleaned out my closet earlier and found some stuff from the glory years lol. The Jordan was an nba.com custom from 04 I believe. These are essentially male jersey dresses to me now.

what size is that clippers jersey!

to those who got a jersey tailored from like a 56/60 to a much smaller jersey, how much did you end up paying for the job? :nerd:

for my chamberlain, i paid $50. and I'm pretty sure i overpaid. found out most places charge 30 or so.

for my chamberlain, i paid $50. and I'm pretty sure i overpaid. found out most places charge 30 or so.

yea i was thinking about $50. if i find a jersey i wanna tailor im expecting to pay that much wish it was less :lol: ut we will see if i find anything first.

Looks like a jersey from ebay seller Chasingmilo in NJ with super star greetings COAs. Some of his jerseys are customs but that looks like an authentic Nike one. Wonder if you can actually still order and checkout from this site? http://store.superstargreetings.com/dr-ajl.html

I would be very interested in those jerseys if they actually didn't have a signature.
more pictures to check. I have the KB one as well and I found a bit different from the back on the name part. that makes me worry a bit. Wondering if its different year designed or Rodman is a blank jersey with customized name... 

Last edited:

damn 50? im averaging about 20ish each....

yea but i assume it would be expensive to take down a 56/60 to a 40 :lol:

otherwise im gonna PM you if i find one and send you the jersey :lol:

Last edited:
just grabbed my first Champion authentic, a black Jordan pinstripe :D I have a few newer authentics and a ton of swingman jerseys, looking to get more into the older champion stuff

Back
Top Bottom