Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

For all the stupidity he created at the end with the wizards, i still love the guy for what he did for the squad, some good memories when gil, caron and jamison were playing together.

For all the stupidity he created at the end with the wizards, i still love the guy for what he did for the squad, some good memories when gil, caron and jamison were playing together.

what a damn shame what would his career wouldve been when gerald wallace fell on the back of his leg and the gun incident. dude was in the top 5 during the '04 - '06 seasons

since it's summer time in cali i'll contribute my share of nba jerseys in here. it's been a while since i posted 8)

i honestly hate Gerald Wallace for that :smh: Gil was my favorite player at that time, still is one of my favs. loved his game and confidence. damn shame

Thank you very much guys. I guess it would be easy for M@N to make another Chris Webber Jersey since they already have in the past.

Webber jersey is gorgeous. Seller has a Payton and white Nash for sale that are nice. A little over priced because they're 3XL sized jerseys.

Depends if they still hold da license...
  I talked to a guy at Mitchell and Ness a few Weeks ago and he said that Webber was a player they were thinking about making jerseys for again. I hope they get on this and make a jersey for him because I will definitely be buying one if they do. Finially, I wouldn't have to look through ebay hoping that what I'm about to buy isn't a bootleg LOL.

Last edited:
They will probably mess it up somehow 
laugh.gif

Can I get a legit check?

Not really sure how much this should be worth. Any suggestions? (Only if it's legit)

Last edited:
Are white Rookie Iversons by M&N made in USA?

Checking before I buy one off this guy... make sure it's authentic.

Back
Top Bottom