Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

I dont normally do this, but I found this auction with 5 minutes left, put a max bid of $75 with 2 minutes left.  Didn't think these would end so cheap and was not expecting to win but I ended up winning for $71.  However I never got a chance to check around if its legit.  Any help, these legit? Good price?

%24%28KGrHqEOKpwE1q0Fg0g7BNctOspBo%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqEOKp%21E1qb+iBOfBNctO5BSe%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqMOKj8E0t+z5dOWBNctPEEGj%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqMOKi0E0n2hln%28iBNctPPUUpg%7E%7E_12.JPG
Yes its legit and ive found a ton of them ending pretty cheap. you got a real good price, i need to get lucky like that because ive been wanting a black pinstripe for awhile.
jersey prices are creepin back up slowly but surely...i advise whoever is lookin for a particular item to get it now while da jersey backlash is still lingering....i got a feeling between

now and this time next time they're comin back.

Originally Posted by plammer

Cant believe this actually got sent out this way...  talk about ZERO attention to quality...
30t6p3b.gif

Not even going to bother to take it out of its plastic wrap before sending it back...

it's not that bad, just cut it

smh @ the jersey era comin back....i enjoyed gettin jerseys for cheappp

you can cut the lose stitching off easily. ive had brand new jerseys with lose stitches, cut them off and looks good.

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I expect a whole lot more for something that has a msrp of $250.

I'll open it up and see if I can do a little "surgery" cleanly

^the jordan jersey isnt AUTHENTIC.
its a 1997 replica Champion screen print jersey, its not stitched.
but back in the days that jersey was sold at every sports store....

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Just a few from my collection. More to come...

Only wear my jersey in the summer.. but all of mine are more recent... might cop some of these for this summer

How do they fit... like what is a 40 equal to?? Its been forever since i've had a champion jersey lol

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

any help appreciated with this jersey. real or fake?

395662955.jpg
hard to tell with that pic but if you found it on ebay then just stay away

Looks like a replica swingman jersey.
Authentic jerseys usually don't have the Adidas/Nike/Rebook logo embroidered on the jersey itself.
Also, all the 2010-2011 Adidas jerseys now have a new mesh patterning on certain parts of the jersey

ex.

clippers2.jpg

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

any help appreciated with this jersey. real or fake?

395662955.jpg
hard to tell with that pic but if you found it on ebay then just stay away

Looks like a replica swingman jersey.
Authentic jerseys usually don't have the Adidas/Nike/Rebook logo embroidered on the jersey itself.
Also, all the 2010-2011 Adidas jerseys now have a new mesh patterning on certain parts of the jersey

ex.

clippers2.jpg

thanks Zyzz and AO17 for the input...its not an ebay sale.

first thing i thought was swingman replica since it does have the logo on the chest area. I dont mind if its not true authentic just want something for the upcoming game im attending. thanks for the help fellas.

That old school Grizzlies jersey is something else. Dont see jerseys like that anymore.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

That old school Grizzlies jersey is something else. Dont see jerseys like that anymore.
Yea its beautiful, i want one really bad too
mad.gif

Authentics have a tag at the back of the neck, just like regular t-shirts and shirts do – whether they're Champions, Nikes or Mitchell & Ness's.

Fakes almost never do. But you can't tell from that tiny picture anyway.

Pass on this version. The "Chicago" is screened on (just like it wuz during the actual era). The swingman Nike jersey is at least stitched on tackle-twill. And cheaper.

anyone with the M&N Jordan 98 All-Star jersey? How's the quality? Cut & Sizing?

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Authentics have a tag at the back of the neck, just like regular t-shirts and shirts do – whether they're Champions, Nikes or Mitchell & Ness's.

Fakes almost never do. But you can't tell from that tiny picture anyway.

Pass on this version. The "Chicago" is screened on (just like it wuz during the actual era). The swingman Nike jersey is at least stitched on tackle-twill. And cheaper.
its not fake yet off a bad pic, you can barely even see back of the neck so how do you know theres not a neck tag?

anyways until the member responds and gives a few more details then its not legit/fake yet

Just picked up this Kobe rookie Starter jersey off of Ebay. Could someone confirm if this is authentic or not? I've never seen this type of jock tag on a Starter authentic, nor have I ever seen a Starter-made Laker authentic jersey. Thanks.

its a legit jersey, i dont think its an authentic. its more like a swingman i think? its just one layer stitching right? or are both layers stitched individually.

This is one of my favorite jerseys of all time,  the late 90's early 2000's Knicks jerseys before they modified the jerseys before the 01-02 season.

Starter authentics fit weird as hell though, this size 52  fits me real weird.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This is one of my favorite jerseys of all time,  the late 90's early 2000's Knicks jerseys before they modified the jerseys before the 01-02 season.

Starter authentics fit weird as hell though, this size 52  fits me real weird.
Nice Camby. (Is that some blue stuff on the back, or am I just seeing things?)

Starter sizing was pretty odd; seemed like they got wider as you went up in size, but not longer. I have a 52, and the body is pretty much a box. (As long as it is wide)

Back
Top Bottom