Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Does anyone know of the forum solely based on jerseys that isn't the JerseyCentral forum? I use d to be a member of it, and can not remember it at all. It may not even around anymore, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't JerseyCentral (unless there was name change along the way).

Originally Posted by bkmac

Does anyone know of the forum solely based on jerseys that isn't the JerseyCentral forum? I use d to be a member of it, and can not remember it at all. It may not even around anymore, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't JerseyCentral (unless there was name change along the way).
NextLevelTalk. One of the creators/admins scammed a ton of members, disappeared, and was the only person who could ban members (I believe). The board became overran with spammers/trolls and got out of control; remaining staff members created JerseyCentral.

^ Damn hella crazy! Thinking of picking up more jersey's before summer, but seems like prices are on the rise. Anyone else notice it?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by bkmac

NextLevelTalk. One of the creators/admins scammed a ton of members, disappeared, and was the only person who could ban members (I believe). The board became overran with spammers/trolls and got out of control; remaining staff members created JerseyCentral.
Ah, I knew that. Thanks for the heads up. I have a jersey I'm interested in selling, and I remember you were able to over at NLT. I have to check out JerseyCentral.

Originally Posted by KVN

^ Damn hella crazy! Thinking of picking up more jersey's before summer, but seems like prices are on the rise. Anyone else notice it?
Yessir. i remember about 3 yrs ago i went on a kick buying M&N from lakeshow2 (ebay) for like, 35-50 shipped each. Same time i bought an antoine walker nike authentic for 9.99 new with tags.

I just pulled the trigger on a couple or blanks (orlando and minnesota).

Does anyone have any experience getting numbers/name sewed on? How much did it cost, where did you take, how did it match, etc. All help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by KVN

Yessir. i remember about 3 yrs ago i went on a kick buying M&N from lakeshow2 (ebay) for like, 35-50 shipped each. Same time i bought an antoine walker nike authentic for 9.99 new with tags.

I just pulled the trigger on a couple or blanks (orlando and minnesota).

Does anyone have any experience getting numbers/name sewed on? How much did it cost, where did you take, how did it match, etc. All help is appreciated.

http://www.exclusivepro.com/

they dont have NBA on the website but email the owner they do it. They do amazing job, top notch work and 100% accurate. best company there is.

lakeshow was/is the best! I just bought a Warriors Sprewell jersey from a seller from Next Level Talk. Been wanting that for a minute, and just got in a Jordan USA jersey from a fellow Nt'er.  

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by KVN
http://www.exclusivepro.com/

they dont have NBA on the website but email the owner they do it. They do amazing job, top notch work and 100% accurate. best company there is.
Emailed them telling them exactly what i wanted, received a quote within 30 minutes. Prices seem a little steep ($60 per jersey), but like anything in life, you get what you pay for.
Just need the jersey's so i can send them in. 

For the Orlando jersey, I'm planning on getting #4, Skiles on the back.

On the Minny jersey, #21 Garnett

Might do a Mavs #24 Jim Jackson 

$60 isnt too much to be honest. Its up to you, im sure you can find a local place to do the job or something if your lucky but the work isnt gonna be no where near as good.

$60 isnt too much to be honest. Its up to you, im sure you can find a local place to do the job or something if your lucky but the work isnt gonna be no where near as good.
This. $60 is a great price; the twill they use is superior to that used on retail authentics, as is the application of it.

My small contribution. I have more stuff that consists swingmans and misc colleges. Here we go.
395848349.jpg
395848350.jpg

395848351.jpg
395848354.jpg

395848358.jpg
395848357.jpg

395848356.jpg
395848355.jpg

395848363.jpg
395848360.jpg

Yeah, i figure it's worth the price. the jerseys were 30 each, so if you look at as a customized authentic nba jersey for 100 shipped, then it is a pretty good deal. Again, thank you for the link to that website. 

Guys, can anyone help me out with this jersey? need a legit check. thanks.

Originally Posted by ciseOne

Guys, can anyone help me out with this jersey? need a legit check. thanks.
Legit, as are all goldhawkickz's items. He's a longtime NTer, but not really active on the board anymore.

thanks homie. appreciate it. best part is that he's local! I shot him an email. hopefully I can pick it up this weekend.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how small? i see a 44 on ebay, and i'm a 40

REAL small....you comparing a jersey that came out in da 90's when shorts were no where near as long as they are now...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I rock a 40 in Adidas, and a 48 in Champion. The Adidas 40 even fits a bit looser than the Champion 48.

same stats here
laugh.gif
but yes size 48 fits perfect on me for champion but the size 40 adidas/reebok is bigger than that.

Just picked this up for $75 shipped 
pimp.gif

Anyone know what to do about the edges of numbers?  A couple of them have loose threads so I was thinking of using small scissors to cut them?

Back
Top Bottom