Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Such a niiiiiice Kobe's array Jeff 
smokin.gif

New personal arrival: MJ Wizards Nike authentic, Nw/oT:

Last edited:
Regarding the title change (manufacturer logo on shoulder = don't post), Zyzz told me that Reggie Miller and Glenn Robinson authentics were made with the Champion logo at the shoulder. Anyone know why? I just copped this Reggie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221384892193&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

The jersey you bought is a legit authentic. Only authentics I've ever seen with the Champion logo are the ones you mentioned (Miller and Robinson). Figured manufacturer logo is still the most consistent difference between authentics and non-authentics, and people with knowledge know that Miller and Robinson are the exceptions.

Nice mj wizards authentic. That was my first authentic jersey back in the day. Got the away jersey from finishline.com on sale for around $60 and got the home jersey from the MCI jersey for $50.

The quality was great back then. NBA store also had procuts for $100 during the time

Regarding the title change (manufacturer logo on shoulder = don't post), Zyzz told me that Reggie Miller and Glenn Robinson authentics were made with the Champion logo at the shoulder. Anyone know why? I just copped this Reggie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221384892193&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

The jersey you bought is a legit authentic. Only authentics I've ever seen with the Champion logo are the ones you mentioned (Miller and Robinson). Figured manufacturer logo is still the most consistent difference between authentics and non-authentics, and people with knowledge know that Miller and Robinson are the exceptions.

its not like the logo matters, clip the stitches and you can remove it no problem and looks like it was never there

Yeah I don't know much about basketball jerseys, but that is a total fake, it's labeled a 44(S) a S on the tag, yet the very same tag lists a 44 as a L.

What's up w/ this dude jerseys4thewin?

I want this McGrady jersey, but something seems fishy about this auction, :lol:

if u r asking about mitchell and ness warmups with long sleevs

take size bigger. i got XL (48) and it's good to wear it to street clothes.

but if u want play in it, buy size biger

Back
Top Bottom